Nugget Shooter Forums
Terry Soloman

For The Photographers in the Forum

I love to shoot photos! I'm not a good technical photographer, I am a "Snapshot Artist." I compete on GuruShots.com for fun. If you have time, check out my portfolio and tell me what you think - Thanks!

https://gurushots.com/terrysoloman/photos 

• Like 1
  • well done 1

Many a thousands of words there Terry, enjoyed looking at them !

• Like 1

Nice work!!!!  I really enjoyed going through them.

• Like 1

Thank very much all! Hope to meet some of you next month at the outing. :thumbsupanim

Wow, you have a good eye for composition, Terry.  Very nice.  Hobbyist photography is sure a lot less costly these days, without the expense of taking the film to a greasy teenager at Fotomat every time you come to the end of a roll.  Speaking of rolls, I do sorta miss the skritch, skritch, skritch sound made by a cheap camera when you're winding to the first frame.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Saul R W said:

Wow, you have a good eye for composition, Terry.  Very nice.  Hobbyist photography is sure a lot less costly these days, without the expense of taking the film to a greasy teenager at Fotomat every time you come to the end of a roll.  Speaking of rolls, I do sorta miss the skritch, skritch, skritch sound made by a cheap camera when you're winding to the first frame.

Sure! Those "Weren't" the days!:D I started as a kid taking Polaroids with my Grandmother's collapsible. A couple years later taking the rolls from my Dad's 35mm to the Rexall Drug Store to have them sent away for developing! Times have changed indeed! Thanks for looking!!