Nugget Shooter Forums

"3 LITTLE INDIANS" - OLD COINS - Vestiges of Lives.

Four, if you count the Indian Head/Buffalo Nickle. Old home site remains: Pottery pieces and older shards. Broken glass and crockery, buttons, .22 bullet casing, and misc. artifacts.

Indian head dates: 1890, 1900, and 1901. The Buffalo nickle was a 1915, and the Jefferson was a 1970's date. A child's ring marked .925 inside. Lots of trash (not shown)

OLD HOME SITE.PNG

HOME SITE-2.PNG

FRONT-INDIANS.PNG

REVERSE-INDIANS.PNG

• Like 1
  • well done 1

On the Bluffao I can't make out the date at all but I do see a mint mark on the reverse below the "FIVE CENTS" but the photo isn't clear enough to see what the mint mark is on that, are you sure of the date (?), if so if it's a D mint mark it's worth about $20 to $25 in the condition it's in but if the mint mark is an S mint mark it's worth around $50 to $55!!

• Like 2

Thanks Skip, feel free to send me a check! :)

54 minutes ago, Au Seeker said:

On the Bluffao I can't make out the date at all but I do see a mint mark on the reverse below the "FIVE CENTS" but the photo isn't clear enough to see what the mint mark is on that, are you sure of the date (?), if so if it's a D mint mark it's worth about $20 to $25 in the condition it's in but if the mint mark is an S mint mark it's worth around $50 to $55!!

The front date is clear enough as indicated. The mint mark is a D! :) I hardly ever look at the potential value of a find. Maybe I should start? Thanks Au Seeker for the heads up; tails up, whatever!

• Like 1