Nugget Shooter Forums

How come meteorites have such a low to the horizon trajectory?  Those are the ones I see leaving long trails.  Very rarely see one with a short trail.  One at an angled trajectory would go through thousands of miles of atmosphere before hitting the earth, those coming straight at us would have a couple hundred miles tops.

I really feel wet/dry washer lives in a different reality then the rest of us.  When someone is like that, makes it hard to prove malicious intent on the sale of meteorites.  I truly feel he believes 100% in the Patton Meteorites, so he is not lying, but in our reality bound by factual evidence and rules of physics, the event never happened.

• Like 2

Edited by adam

58 minutes ago, wet/dry washer said:

truth is hidden in plain sight.

nearly all natives on mother earth have been enslaved by "words". suggest before using a word, one should refer to, online 1828 webster dictionary.

man- a servant, or an attendant of the male sex.

woman- a female or servant belonging to man or mankind.

miss- private prostitute.

men- are apt  to forget the benefactor, (mother earth), and riot over the benefit.

man can not create, only invent artificial or fictitious things.

me leave you to your thoughts. 

Huh ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adam said:

Huh ? 

Obviously only natives on native land can understand. :idunno:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, wet/dry washer said:

truth is hidden in plain sight.

nearly all natives on mother earth have been enslaved by "words". suggest before using a word, one should refer to, online 1828 webster dictionary.

man- a servant, or an attendant of the male sex.

woman- a female or servant belonging to man or mankind.

miss- private prostitute.

men- are apt  to forget the benefactor, (mother earth), and riot over the benefit.

man can not create, only invent artificial or fictitious things.

me leave you to your thoughts. 

Too much smoke in smoke tree . . . 

• Like 1

it's natives on native soil, that can not be sold,  taxed or regulated, by governments.

noun lying- bearing a child. 

word rules does not exist in nature.

factual evidence- invention in the minds of men, not creation.

mother nature is the only reality.

7 minutes ago, wet/dry washer said:

it's natives on native soil, that can not be sold,  taxed or regulated, by governments.

wet/dry washer

Silver Member

Interests:metal/woodworking crafts; desert prospecting; golf. Report post 
Posted September 14
"Back in the 50s Michigan passed a law that Brook trout had to be 8". At that time fishing articles recommended using #10 or smaller hooks. The undersized Brooks would swallow the hook, ended up killing them to get the hook out. So, started using#4 gold Aberdeen wire hooks. From then on could unhook the small ones. Had one that me unhooked five times, it kept going back to the same spot. They must not have much feeling in their lips. They would not bite using a plain hook, it had to be gold, small cricket or piece of nightcrawler worked great. Did the same fishing for panfish"

It would seem that Mr. All Wet has undergone a remarkable transformation in his style of writing, from his earlier style as illustrated in the above Sept 14 post, to his subsequent and frequent, linguistically fragmented and disjointed ( mind altered ?) musings that we have been subjected to since then . . . 

• Like 1

have had a hard time with this smarter than me phone, before left tucson to here native blond female blocked the dead corporate capital letters except when me needs them.

proof that females are more intelligent and have better instincts than males. now need to know how to change from dead black ink to alive red ink. any suggestions?

7 hours ago, wet/dry washer said:

have had a hard time with this smarter than me phone, before left tucson to here native blond female blocked the dead corporate capital letters except when me needs them.

proof that females are more intelligent and have better instincts than males. now need to know how to change from dead black ink to alive red ink. any suggestions?

Have someone at the institution help you find the button/tab that says" LOCK KEYBOARD" then tap it. If that doesn't work, find shiny stick and go hit little white ball. Answer come to you.

9 hours ago, wet/dry washer said:

giphy-3.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • well done 1

10 hours ago, wet/dry washer said:

Verb - Lying - Not telling the truth

Noun - Fraud - Peddling fake meteorites

Adjective - Delusional - Not able to accept reality

Noun - Criminal - Lawbreaker, charlatain or thief

Adjective - Batcrap. Generally preceeds insane in a sentence.

Phrase - Not fooling anyone = Ineffective line of BS that no one believes for one second.

Noun - Escapism - Retreating into fantasy as a defensive mechanism for not being able to deal with reality.

Word rules do exist in language. It is how we communicate. It makes meaning clear and understandable. 

Understanding = Comprehension

Do you?

I am certain everyone else here does! It is unanimous!

Unanimous - Complete consensus and acknowledgement of the situation by everyone involved.

Fool - The only one that does not realize there is a consensus.

I am politely asking you a favor. Please don't sell your fake meteorites to anyone and don't use this forum as a platform for your nonsense. It is Insulting to intelligent people and is a nuisance when men are trying to discuss things that actually exist. 

Don't worry. Be happy.

Bob (not bob)

Edited by Bedrock Bob
Because sometimes you just have to write it in red ink.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • wow 1

I hear you Bob, I was just teasing you a little bit. 

I don't know if Mr Wet has gone over the edge mentally but his writing sure has. I have never been a grammarian of any note...but, over the years I have come to appreciate following most of the rules.  Capitals, subject, verbs, reasonable punctuation, etc.

I have no idea what he means so I mostly ignore him- apparently that is what the moderators do too.

fred

• Like 1

13 hours ago, chrisski said:

How come meteorites have such a low to the horizon trajectory?  Those are the ones I see leaving long trails.  Very rarely see one with a short trail.  One at an angled trajectory would go through thousands of miles of atmosphere before hitting the earth, those coming straight at us would have a couple hundred miles tops.

I really feel wet/dry washer lives in a different reality then the rest of us.  When someone is like that, makes it hard to prove malicious intent on the sale of meteorites.  I truly feel he believes 100% in the Patton Meteorites, so he is not lying, but in our reality bound by factual evidence and rules of physics, the event never happened.

The edge of the atmosphere is about 62 miles above sea level. A stone headed straight in would only leave a tail for a split second. It would be a flash bulb. That is probably why we don't see very many.

----

Our friend's entire script is about how the law does not apply to him. From taxes, vehicle registration, civic responsibilities and even fraud. His rap is specifically designed to absolve himself of liability, responsibility, and the rule of law. There is no question about intent. He has provided ample written and photographic evidence of that for a very long time on this forum. 

I have nothing but compassion for people who have problems living within the four corners of reality. But I personally am unwilling to ignore it when it gets to this point. We just cant have members openly talking about what they are going to do with the money after they sell fake meteorites to someone. I am the type of guy that just does not ignore that type of behavior in the people I associate with, no matter what their issues are. There has to be a line drawn somewhere. This is way south of that line by anyone's standards. 

The rest of the Sovereign Citizen (c)rap is his business. If he wants to write in red ink and make his own license plates with the postmaster general I could care less. If he wants to believe he has a meteorite with burnt lumber that started a fire it does not bother me a bit. He can speak in clicks and grunts and I don't give two squirts. But wrong is wrong and someone has to have the sack to call it out.

Within a group, ignoring abnormal behavior is equivalent to acceptance. Group norms are incredibly important in a society. We must ask ourselves if this behavior falls within our group norms or if we say something about it. As an individual I have reached this point.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, fredmason said:

I don't know if Mr Wet has gone over the edge mentally but his writing sure has. I have never been a grammarian of any note...but, over the years I have come to appreciate following most of the rules.  Capitals, subject, verbs, reasonable punctuation, etc.

I have no idea what he means so I mostly ignore him- apparently that is what the moderators do too.

fred

It appears that Mr. Wet is just screwing with us, having fun in his own way, and seeing who's goat he can get. His previous posts going back to mid-September seemed to be reasonably lucid.

Well Bob....

I've come to the conclusion, that if I'm ever in New Mexico, I'll buy the first round.  :shake2:   :oregonian_winesmiley:

Luke  

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, fredmason said:

fred

me gotcha fred. me know you were teasing. me came off a little serious in reply and me should have added some smiley faces or something.  :)

This is the average Sovereign Citizen stuff. Lots of flavors of that cult and I think this one is grapefruit swirl. The lemon chiffon is equally as bizarre. Plain vanilla is bad enough. But that is all between him and the postmaster general. 

It is the plan to peddle slingshot ammo as meteorites and divvy up the profits to "wetbacks" who have no access to Western Union. I am not sure what part of that plan stinks the most!

See ya fred :)

Bob (not bob)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Thanks for recognizing that quote Flak! When you throw stuff like that out you never know where it lands unless a guy like you says something. 

I am doing great! That being said I am only as well as the laws of physics and a realistic examination of the circumstances will allow. Not one tiny bit more. And I hope you are the same!

Yes. I am the same. Hope to get out detecting again soon now that the weather has dropped below spontaneous combustion levels.

• Like 1

When I joined this forum, I had hoped to make contact with other meteorite enthusiasts with whom I could exchange information, resources, and perhaps a stone or two. I did not anticipate the schoolyard bullying and adolescent drivel that this post, for one, has degenerated to. It is a public forum and if you don't want to hear what a member has to say, just keep scrolling! If on the other hand, you prefer poking the dog with a stick because it amuses you to do so, you need counseling and I need to look elsewhere for intelligent life. I'm out of here.

1 hour ago, LukeJ said:

Well Bob....

I've come to the conclusion, that if I'm ever in New Mexico, I'll buy the first round.  :shake2:   :oregonian_winesmiley:

Luke  

Hate to tell you this Luke, but you will be way too late for the first round . . . :)

• Haha 1
  • Hmmmmmm 1

37 minutes ago, Tom Strutton said:

When I joined this forum, I had hoped to make contact with other meteorite enthusiasts with whom I could exchange information, resources, and perhaps a stone or two. I did not anticipate the schoolyard bullying and adolescent drivel that this post, for one, has degenerated to. It is a public forum and if you don't want to hear what a member has to say, just keep scrolling! If on the other hand, you prefer poking the dog with a stick because it amuses you to do so, you need counseling and I need to look elsewhere for intelligent life. I'm out of here.

Sorry to see you go Tom, I was just starting to learn a little about the met world from you and the other met guys. I'm just wondering though, why wouldn't you be willing to take your own advice and exhibit the same tolerance that you alluded to in your post. Why not stick around, and just keep scrolling if there is something a member says that you don't want to hear? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • well done 2

Hey Tom,

Report your observation at www.amsmeteors.org please. There is one other report by Allison M. from Tucson about the same event date and time. If enough people report this triangulation is possible. 

Thanks,

billpeters

P.S. I have a lifetime observation count of 20,200 meteors with dozens of bollides.

P.S.S. Mortlock, I have never heard a bollide ablate (detonate). I would like to.  All have been too far away. The delayed sound would normally be 2-5 minutes later. Much, much longer than thunder following lightning, which normally cannot be heard after 25 seconds (5 miles). 

Edited by billpeters
  • Like 1

On 10/6/2018 at 8:48 PM, wet/dry washer said:

found burnt lumber left from general patton's desert training, thereby finding the asteroite stony irons. have 724 pictures as they lay, arrow pointing north. no native surface earth rocks look anything like the fall rocks. 

native wetbacks come through sometimes,  always give them water and cans of beans to help them on their way. they have hot peppers in their water containers, guess it helps keep the water good.

No,  the water helps keep the Chile good.

1 hour ago, billpeters said:

Hey Tom,

Report your observation at www.amsmeteors.org please. There is one other report by Allison M. from Tucson about the same event date and time. If enough people report this triangulation is possible. 

Thanks,

billpeters

P,S, I have a lifetime observation count of 20,200 meteors with dozens of bollides.

Do you actually hear the bolides detonating?