Nugget Shooter Forums
Nugget Shooter

Loaded on the Flatty

Took a while to find a set of ramps that didn't scare me too bad :hide: Long way up and not always a ditch around. This changes things for us some now and MORE ACCESS without a trailer or toy hauler to pull.

buggyonflatbed.jpg

• Like 9

That’s cool!

Much easier on the truck than pulling it in the RV as well, Friday can't get here fast enough.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Nugget Shooter said:

Much easier on the truck than pulling it in the RV as well, Friday can't get here fast enough.

Good luck this weekend, Bill.  You too Tammy :4chsmu1:

Thanks Luke and we will be kind of local within 30 miles and can now take the buggy on pavement via the Ford, unload, go into the desert, and just finally got setup to do it. Will normally back into a low spot or unload on a hill, but nice to know I can also do it on flat ground without flipping  :yikes:

• Like 3

No matter how well you know it won't flip, still gives ya the willy's when ya load or unload.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, azdigger said:

still gives ya the willy's when ya load or unload.

...Or the Billy's :25r30wi:...alright, Alright ... so I'm over tired and need to go to bed!  I'm gone until to morrow!

• Haha 1

That's a tight squeeze, but it looks secure.  I once fit a 16'6" backhoe on a 12' truck bed.  It took a bit of finagling, and the addition of an over-the-cab rack for the loader, but it worked.  Loading and unloading was a bit of a cheek clencher, though.

Not much room for error there...  Definitly be cracken a brewski . . . after the loading is over.