Nugget Shooter Forums

Help on Jim Straight Book

Hello all! I can not seem to find a copy to purchase of the 8th Edition of Jim Straight's Follow the Drywashers Vol 3. The Nuggetshooters Bible.  I have the 6th Edition and I would like to see what has been updated and added since.  

I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to let me borrow their's.  I would only need it for a couple weeks to compare.  I would pay for shipping both ways (PayPal friends), I could even put a deposit down or something.  Would anyone be willing to give a hand?  Thanks!

I have the Fourth Edition... "Nuggetshooting Dryplacer Areas"...Follow the Drywashers...with an additional insert "Detecting for Hardrock Gold". It is hand signed by Jim Straight and I can't count the number of times I've :reading: it thru the years :thumbsupanim Hope you find the 8th!

Edited by Randall

On 10/3/2018 at 1:13 PM, afreakofnature said:

Hello all! I can not seem to find a copy to purchase of the 8th Edition of Jim Straight's Follow the Drywashers Vol 3. The Nuggetshooters Bible...

Bill's a distributor.. He may have not seen this post, so shoot him an inquiry.. If Bill's out it's likely the jobber is also out..

Now, as likely as it is the entire run is sold out there is a possibility Jim may have some he keeps at home for autographed copies?? You can try a PM, but given what's going on who knows how often he checks? Probably a small add'n for an auto copy, assuming any are left..

One also needs approved to personal email, FYI..

Swamp

1 hour ago, Swampstomper Al said:

Bill's a distributor.. He may have not seen this post, so shoot him an inquiry.. If Bill's out it's likely the jobber is also out..

Now, as likely as it is the entire run is sold out there is a possibility Jim may have some he keeps at home for autographed copies?? You can try a PM, but given what's going on who knows how often he checks? Probably a small add'n for an auto copy, assuming any are left..

One also needs approved to personal email, FYI..

Swamp

From what I have read on the internet the 8th edtion is sold out and also out of print and no plans to print more, some are trying to get the publisher to print more but no luck as of yet.

• Like 1