Nugget Shooter Forums

Anybody in Tucson?

GearHead

What kind of machine do you swing?

57 minutes ago, adam said:

Probably find more with the GMT 

Probably find more with the dry washer but am tired of shoveling :barnie:.Enjoying exploring the desert with the detectors. GMT is good. Both machines definitely have there place. Hoping I might have good luck with the GPZ in some of the deeper ground in my area :fl:. If not I guess my right arm with just get really strong for holding the GMT. 

Dgd has some nice claims, I’ve found some nice gold on them when I was a member. What area do you mostly detect? There are a few of us from around the Tucson area.

Edited by Desertpilot

I have pulled up gold from Greaterville AND Arivaca with a detector before...  Some nice Gold Too! 

21 hours ago, GearHead said:

Probably find more with the dry washer but am tired of shoveling :barnie:.Enjoying exploring the desert with the detectors. GMT is good. Both machines definitely have there place. Hoping I might have good luck with the GPZ in some of the deeper ground in my area :fl:. If not I guess my right arm with just get really strong for holding the GMT. 

The GMT is a very good easy to use turn on and go machine. Capable of finding gold...I once found a 8 gram nugget with a Tesoro Umax !!