Nugget Shooter Forums

71Year Old Woman Finds 2.63 Carat Diamond

I've thought about wandering over the border to Arkansas to look for diamonds for the entire time I've lived in Missouri, but never got around to it.  As for old women finding diamonds, all of my wives were too smart to dig for gemstones in the dirt, and just mined me instead.  Number 3 was a particularly adept high-grader.

• Haha 1
On 10/2/2018 at 4:32 PM, Randall said:

I've always day-dreamed of eyeballing this place especially during a rain :th_rain-umbrella:  Also...one has to wonder what has naturally eroded into the surrounding "fringe areas" if one has the permission to search :droolin:

From what I understand, the area surrounding the park is private property and you'd need permission to search. But I'm sure there's plenty of like minded people who think just like you... myself included..😉

28 minutes ago, Saul R W said:

I've thought about wandering over the border to Arkansas to look for diamonds for the entire time I've lived in Missouri, but never got around to it.  As for old women finding diamonds, all of my wives were too smart to dig for gemstones in the dirt, and just mined me instead.  Number 3 was a particularly adept high-grader.

A belated Mazel Tov Saul, x three!

• Like 1

You know what they say, you only go around, uh, 4 times? Maybe a Zircon this time? :rolleyes:

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, BMc said:

You know what they say, you only go around, uh, 4 times? Maybe a Zircon this time? :rolleyes:

This one asked for only a plain band, which was the first indication that she might be a keeper.  Fourth time's a charm, as they say.

• Like 2