Nugget Shooter Forums

Gold nugget ........sale $1220

Jozef

23.91gram gold nugget specimen . This is a very clean specimen with some quartz present. I don't know how much quartz is contained within so please don't ask.The price is FIRM so no offers@email directly for more details and photos.Contact us directly with your email address..

$_20.JPG

7 hours ago, Jozef said:

23.91gram gold nugget specimen . This is a very clean specimen with some quartz present. I don't know how much quartz is contained within so please don't ask.The price is FIRM so no offers@email directly for more details and photos.Contact us directly with your email address..

$_20.JPG

Jozef,

If you want people to contact you directly you will need to post a email address.

Also Please post more info about yourself and where this nugget has come from, the more info you post the better chances you may get a buyer, since you just joined the forum and no one knows who you are or anything about you I don't know if anyone will be willing to risk buying from you!!

• Like 3

I would say that it probably be worthwhile to do a specific gravity test so the amount of quartz is known.  Could help make the price easier to justify for a potential buyer.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jozef said:

$_20.JPG

I didn't want to be the first one to post a reply but since the red flags issues were mentioned . . . The price IMO, is probably not excessive, (based on current spot price), but the presentation might leave a little to be desired, at least for this forum's membership, considering that you are apparently, "not from these parts" (the forum),  I could be wrong of course, but why post it here, when you could possibly get more for it, "under the radar", leaving bragging rights intact for the buyer? That's cash in hand. Probably 20% or more value added!. Again, just my opinion. Good luck with whatever you decide to do with it.

Just now, BMc said:

I didn't want to be the first one to post a reply but since the red flags issues were mentioned . . . The price IMO, is probably not excessive, (based on current spot price), but the presentation might leave a little to be desired, at least for this forum's membership, considering that you are apparently, "not from these parts" (the forum),  I could be wrong of course, but why post it here, when you could possibly get more for it, "under the radar", leaving bragging rights intact for the buyer? That's cash in hand. Probably 20% or more value added!. Again, just my opinion. Good luck with whatever you decide to do with it.

I tend to suspect that the seller is not the finder, which may account for the "salesman" type presentation. Sounds like a broker who's been through the routine too many times, and got burned out on selling used cars, along time ago. He did say please, so I guess that's worth something.

• Like 1

Back in the day there was a rule about the Classified section. You had to have ten posts in your history to post an ad in the classifieds here. Is that not the case anymore?

No problem with it. Just asking.

I suppose there are a lot of guys here that might want to check out the gold and discuss stuff like this. So I guess allowing guys to drop in and post stuff for sale might not be all bad. Most guys are pretty savvy about what could happen with a deal like this from a completely unidentified source.

You would think if the OP wanted to market that nugget he would be back on here talking to us about it. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Back in the day there was a rule about the Classified section. You had to have ten posts in your history to post an ad in the classifieds here. Is that not the case anymore?

No problem with it. Just asking.

I suppose there are a lot of guys here that might want to check out the gold and discuss stuff like this. So I guess allowing guys to drop in and post stuff for sale might not be all bad. Most guys are pretty savvy about what could happen with a deal like this from a completely unidentified source.

You would think if the OP wanted to market that nugget he would be back on here talking to us about it. 

Bob, yes it's still a rule that you are supposed to have 10 posts before being able to post an ad in the classifieds but I think one of the recent forum updates may have changed that setting, I need to look into getting that setting working again, but while it's not working it's the time for newbies to jump at the chance to post an ad here, I will not removed the ads as long as they are otherwise following the rules of this section and also not Spamming, which this ad maybe a Spam but still waiting to see if that the case or not, but the newbies better act fast as I maybe able to find some time this weekend to get that setting working again!!

• Like 2

I just noticed that you are in South Carolina Au Seeker,...  Are you being affected by all that flooding over there???  Looks like one big Mess to me.  I don't know how anyone continues having to deal with flooding situations like that; and it seams like it just gets worse every few years or so.  Maybe the saying in the movie JAWS: "We-need-a-Bigger-Boat" applies over there in that country???  At any rate Take Care...  Gary