Nugget Shooter Forums

New Plans

Well Shep  has a terrible case of cabin fever.  So he will leave his Northern CA. home, and we will meet at Gold Basin/Meadview on the 4th - 12th of next month.  Stop on by.........  Frank and Terri C will probably be there also. 

If you've never seen a Californian in person, here is your chance.

Also, if you should run out of beer at GB, never fear.  They are building a store/fuel station on the corner of Pearce Ferry and Greg's Hideout Roads.......... 

Patrick

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, FlakMagnet said:

Want to put in a quick note of clarification here that there are several species of Californian's roaming about, true Shep is one of them, but...

Some Californians are alright, no matter what the rest of the world says about them . . . I lived in the Golden State for 30 years, so I hope I can get away with saying that. Good Luck on the hunt (party) :)

• Like 1
  • Hmmmmmm 1

1 hour ago, Nugget Shooter said:

Why you gotta do that? Dad Gum It, now I got to re ponder my earlier ponder to wander..... Tammy just said "where is GB" :barnie:

SHEESH.....  Can't you keep up with us old guys?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

18 hours ago, Nugget Shooter said:

Tammy just said "where is GB" 

Billy ... Billy ... Billy ... Don't you know by now that you can't say things like that in front of that girl!!! :inocent:You she is going to want to go there now! You get yourself in such trouble!!! :old:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

16 hours ago, Patrick in Havasu said:

unless we owe you money

Well ... All I can say to that is iffen ya don't have any money ta lend ya don't haf ta worry about gettin it back! That way you can always remain friends! :old:

• Like 2