Nugget Shooter Forums
theace115

100 year old artifacts?

2 hours ago, wet/dry washer said:

that's why it is important for females to speak to the county sheriff.

In my neck of the woods it is best for females to steer clear of the county sheriff. He is a bit of a pendejo if you know what I mean.

• Like 1

The elected sheriff in this county is in no-bail jail, charged with a lengthy list of felonies.  His cohort in crime was a female deputy and girlfriend who is facing a slightly less lengthy list of charges.  I wonder if he'll be forced to refund my fine from the seat belt ticket he wrote me back in 2011?  Judging from some of his alleged crimes, he is not the kind of guy local ladies would feel comfortable approaching.

2 hours ago, pairadiceau said:

A couple of you fellows are doing a thorough and precise examination of the assertions in this thread, your logic, conclusions, and communication skills are to be admired.  My sombrero is off to you.  Thank you for your patience and diligent observations.  Etc.....  

Signed: An Hombre or native or something......

Dear Hombre --

By "a couple of you guys," I assume you mean Bedrock's split personas.  I try not to bring it up in his presence, but he's had this dual Bedrock/Wodu thing going on for a while now -- I think it's the result of a tsetse fly bite he suffered while hobnobbing with Kenyans.  It's very difficult to know which one is posting at any given moment.  Usually I just assume it's Bedrock, unless he starts going on about Poles, and then I know that Woduski is back.  Bedrock and Wodu are equally adept at presenting well-framed arguments.  Both are equally to blame for coffee spewed on my keyboard a few times.

Natively and senilely yours --

Saul

P.S.  Apologies to Bob, who happens to be one of the funniest guys I've run across in a long time, and also a capable word wrangler and storyteller.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Saul R W said:

The elected sheriff in this county is in no-bail jail, charged with a lengthy list of felonies.  His cohort in crime was a female deputy and girlfriend who is facing a slightly less lengthy list of charges.  I wonder if he'll be forced to refund my fine from the seat belt ticket he wrote me back in 2011?  Judging from some of his alleged crimes, he is not the kind of guy local ladies would feel comfortable approaching.

We have a couple of those in New Mexico. And a passel of deputies with domestic charges so they have to carry fake guns. A few years ago in Guadalupe County no one in the SO could carry a weapon due to the domestic violence orders. As a result all calls were routed to the State Police and the sheriff and his deputies packed replica guns. Kinda creepy if you ask me. But politics being what they are the sheriff was re-elected multiple times. And I hear one of those replica deputies are his new son-in-law.

The ex sheriff of Rio Arriba County was a huge drug dealing gangster for three decades. He served as a judge and was kicked out of office. He was a State Trooper and got caught dealing marijuana and beating up prisoners. Then he was elected Sheriff in Rio Arriba County many times. He is finally in federal prison for civil rights violations. He got caught pulling people over and writing fraudulent tickets and beating people up who would not pay, then pocketing the money. He was a notorious enforcer for the cartel and is one of the main reasons Espanola was the heroin death capital of the United States for 20 years. His wife is still a senior State representative in Santa Fe. 

Politicians are generally not trustworthy. All sheriffs in New Mexico are politicians. Kinda like putting the wolf in the henhouse if you ask me. Just my personal observations. No offense to anyone who may be a lawman. 

• Like 1

LOL,   We had more then a few Deputies like that here in Luna Country for a spell.   In the end they were all being caught up with.  Got too brazen and messed with the wrong people. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, homefire said:

LOL,   We had more then a few Deputies like that here in Luna Country for a spell.   In the end they were all being caught up with.  Got too brazen and messed with the wrong people. 

The rascals in Deming gave that poor guy three forced colonoscopies because the dog alerted on his drivers seat cushion! They illegally took him into another county where they could find a doctor to do it. They strapped him to a table screaming and ran that camera up his fanny all night long! Because a dog said so!

In Sierra County they were selling drugs and pimping the women in jail and had to close the jail down. They have been shipping all the prisoners form Sierra County to the bunch in Deming for the past year because they are BETTER IN DEMING!

Don't even get me started with the bunch in Santa Theresa, Columbus, Silver City and Lordsburg. The ones that were not arrested smuggling guns to Mexico or facing charges for murdering their wives are in prison for stealing from the county. It is like a zombie virus man!

Edited by Bedrock Bob
Testosterone toxicity. Plain and simple.
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

fishing 8046 is why me posted, sad. sole duty for sheriff is to protect natives from harm. must be that ww3 has started.

if more would declare native status like me, that would put an end to the corruption. put on more than 17,000 miles since march with no trouble.

last time was out in the desert five days. on the fourth day at noon a bp came out asking if me needed water and food. sweat was running off his head and arms, me laugh, you look like you need the water. we talked for about ten minutes. he said they have no control over natives, just citizens. told him mother earth did not create borders. as he got back in his pickup, he said, how can you stand this heat.

they must have tracked me on satellite. he asked what me was doing,

collecting meteorites on native soil. a smile goes a long way to ease tension.

4 hours ago, wet/dry washer said:

fishing 8046 is why me posted, sad. sole duty for sheriff is to protect natives from harm. must be that ww3 has started.

if more would declare native status like me, that would put an end to the corruption. put on more than 17,000 miles since march with no trouble.

last time was out in the desert five days. on the fourth day at noon a bp came out asking if me needed water and food. sweat was running off his head and arms, me laugh, you look like you need the water. we talked for about ten minutes. he said they have no control over natives, just citizens. told him mother earth did not create borders. as he got back in his pickup, he said, how can you stand this heat.

I'm glad for you that you've managed not to attract attention from any patrol officers during the past 17,000 miles.  If it was me, I'd have been ticketed in every county if I tried a stunt like printing my own license plates.  I don't gamble, but if I had luck like yours, I'd buy lottery tickets daily.

I'd still like to know where in the heck you got the idea that there are 1.9 million prisoners in Arizona.  And I'd like to understand why you think it's a good idea to set free all of the felons.  Also, I will add to my growing list of befuddlements, why do a few crooked county sheriffs equal the beginning of WWIII?  I won't hold my breath while awaiting answers, though.  Instead, I shall wander out to the outhouse and read Webster for a while, and hope for illumination.

• Like 1

google 1828 noah webster dictionary. simple words ike god, man of something, etc........ I. name means thing. driver means person or thing that compels or urges some thing to move.

over two years ago, googled how many prisoners in arizona, public and private, it was 1.9 million, today much less.

4-5 years ago google, meteors can cause fire, hundreds of articles from old county records about the horror on 8 october 1871. today a few articles on angelfire gfmeteor. same on dictionaries, after 1828 they added more words and changed the meanings. 1828 around 80,000 today around 280,000 words. the forty some bibles have been altered many times over the years. a priest in his sermom stated, bible written by man, for man, to control man, july 4, 1985.

there is 3,007 counties in us. me birth county is kent county, michigan, there is Kent County, County of Kent, KENT COUNTY, COUNTY OF KENT. then you have 50 states times four. federal has 137 independent executive agencies and 268 units in the cabinet. then, DOD, VA, DOHS, DOJ, DOT etc. etc.etc.........................etc.

they feed off our estates and kids and grand kids energy.

will soon be trying to recovering all natives energy, so don't try anything yet, clear your mind, do not let any negitive enter it, smile and be happy.

ninety percent prisoners are in prison for fraud, claiming to be citizens when in fact they are natives who have not harmed anyone.

child protection services kidnaps hundreds of kids each day for profit as sex toys for the sick basters that control us. seen it happen numerous times. that's on my mind 24 hours a day for over twenty years.

am the only vet that me knows taken to the physic ward in tucson and got out of there alive. head nurse interupted the physco interviewing me and told him me was no danger to myself nor others.

42 minutes ago, wet/dry washer said:

google 1828 noah webster dictionary. simple words ike god, man of something, etc........ I. name means thing. driver means person or thing that compels or urges some thing to move.

over two years ago, googled how many prisoners in arizona, public and private, it was 1.9 million, today much less.

4-5 years ago google, meteors can cause fire, hundreds of articles from old county records about the horror on 8 october 1871. today a few articles on angelfire gfmeteor. same on dictionaries, after 1828 they added more words and changed the meanings. 1828 around 80,000 today around 280,000 words. the forty some bibles have been altered many times over the years. a priest in his sermom stated, bible written by man, for man, to control man, july 4, 1985.

there is 3,007 counties in us. me birth county is kent county, michigan, there is Kent County, County of Kent, KENT COUNTY, COUNTY OF KENT. then you have 50 states times four. federal has 137 independent executive agencies and 268 units in the cabinet. then, DOD, VA, DOHS, DOJ, DOT etc. etc.etc.........................etc.

they feed off our estates and kids and grand kids energy.

will soon be trying to recovering all natives energy, so don't try anything yet, clear your mind, do not let any negitive enter it, smile and be happy.

You're absolutely right on one point:  After 1828, new words have indeed been added to the English language, and definitions have changed.  But you're completely ignoring the fact that BEFORE1828, new words were also being added, and meanings and pronunciation were constantly changing.  So drastic were the changes in English between 1400 and 1800, no one alive in 1828, except for a handful of scholars, would have been able to understand an Englishman of Chaucer's era.  Even though our available vocabulary is now increasing at an unprecedented rate, the core language has changed much less violently in the past 300 years than it did in the previous 300.  You and I would be able to hold an intelligent conversation with someone from 1600, although we might have to ask the other party to repeat themselves now and then.  The same would not be true of someone alive in 1828 who met someone from 1400 -- they would sound like foreigners to one another. 

Your entire concept of 1828 being some sort of anchor year, before which the language was static, is a false premise.  Almost as false as the number of prisoners you claim for Arizona -- there are not now, and there never have been, 1.9 million prisoners in that state.  Not anywhere near that number, ever.  I'm pretty sure that even if you cut your number by 90%, you'd still be overshooting considerably.  I'm also pretty sure that the number you saw on Google, 1.9 million, was the total number of prisoners in the entire country for whatever year you happened to be looking at.  No individual state has ever had a prison population anywhere near your number.

As for "don't try anything yet, clear your mind, do not let any negitive enter it, smile and be happy," I'm not sure what you're warning us not to try yet -- on my part, mainly I just try to earn a living.  And I'm not a big fan of a clear mind because a vacuum invites all sorts of unwanted nonsense -- it's far better to have have the pressure grading in the other direction.  Much of the world's ills can be attributed to empty minds.  And I smile plenty, especially when reading some of the posts here.  Entertainment is cheap, if you know where to find it.

You are right about one sad truth, wet/dry -- the U.S. government is bloated like a road-killed cow in July.  But discussing that would violate a blood oath I swore when I joined here, and I'm pretty sure Bill would confiscate my firstborn if I began arguing politics in his fine, indigestion-free forum. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • well done 1

1 hour ago, Saul R W said:

You're absolutely right on one point:  After 1828, new words have indeed been added to the English language, and definitions have changed.  But you're completely ignoring the fact that BEFORE1828, new words were also being added, and meanings and pronunciation were constantly changing.  So drastic were the changes in English between 1400 and 1800, no one alive in 1828, except for a handful of scholars, would have been able to understand an Englishman of Chaucer's era.  Even though our available vocabulary is now increasing at an unprecedented rate, the core language has changed much less violently in the past 300 years than it did in the previous 300.  You and I would be able to hold an intelligent conversation with someone from 1600, although we might have to ask the other party to repeat themselves now and then.  The same would not be true of someone alive in 1828 who met someone from 1400 -- they would sound like foreigners to one another. 

Your entire concept of 1828 being some sort of anchor year, before which the language was static, is a false premise.  Almost as false as the number of prisoners you claim for Arizona -- there are not now, and there never have been, 1.9 million prisoners in that state.  Not anywhere near that number, ever.  I'm pretty sure that even if you cut your number by 90%, you'd still be overshooting considerably.  I'm also pretty sure that the number you saw on Google, 1.9 million, was the total number of prisoners in the entire country for whatever year you happened to be looking at.  No individual state has ever had a prison population anywhere near your number.

As for "don't try anything yet, clear your mind, do not let any negitive enter it, smile and be happy," I'm not sure what you're warning us not to try yet -- on my part, mainly I just try to earn a living.  And I'm not a big fan of a clear mind because a vacuum invites all sorts of unwanted nonsense -- it's far better to have have the pressure grading in the other direction.  Much of the world's ills can be attributed to empty minds.  And I smile plenty, especially when reading some of the posts here.  Entertainment is cheap, if you know where to find it.

You are right about one sad truth, wet/dry -- the U.S. government is bloated like a road-killed cow in July.  But discussing that would violate a blood oath I swore when I joined here, and I'm pretty sure Bill would confiscate my firstborn if I began arguing politics in his fine, indigestion-free forum. 

Oh Saul, but that's the beauty of the English language, isn't it? With the properly disguised phraseology, it allows us to discuss everything about anything!

3 minutes ago, BMc said:

Oh Saul, but that's the beauty of the English language, isn't it? With the properly disguised phraseology, it allows us to discuss everything about anything!

It also allows you to discuss everything about nothing as we have witnessed here.

• Like 2

noah webster in the preface stated what a difficult time he had in england with their language that the common natives could not read nor write where natives in america many could. his book is $50.00, worth it, history and source for each word.

private prisons are also detainment centers, they have prisoners sent here from other states as well even alaska, 1.9 million is what google stated. but the fact that most are there because they claimed they were citizens not natives. that is evil. words have enslaved natives. me passes that on to all natives me meets. females smile and thank me. most males say huh.

1 hour ago, wet/dry washer said:

noah webster in the preface stated what a difficult time he had in england with their language that the common natives could not read nor write where natives in america many could. his book is $50.00, worth it, history and source for each word.

private prisons are also detainment centers, they have prisoners sent here from other states as well even alaska, 1.9 million is what google stated. but the fact that most are there because they claimed they were citizens not natives. that is evil. words have enslaved natives. me passes that on to all natives me meets. females smile and thank me. most males say huh.

Not one person is incarcerated for claiming they are citizens instead of natives. That is just not true. The overwhelming majority of prisoners are incarcerated for drug related crimes/violence. Claiming you are a "native" does not absolve you of any crime nor does it relieve you of your responsibility under the law. That is just straight up Sovereign Citizen BS right there. And there is plenty of case law to support that too.

You seem to not understand how the prison system works my friend. There are Federal prisons and State prisons. Private prisons contract for one funding stream or the other.

You should learn your subject before you start trying to tell us about it. There are people here with lots of first hand knowledge that know you are saying things that are just not factual. Saying things that are not factual seems to be your only purpose on these forums.  I have not heard the truth out of you yet. And you are certainly avoiding my simple and direct questions. Do you have something to hide?

Why do you insist on typing things that are simply not true? What is your motivation? You could learn how things really work in half the time it takes to make up these fantasies that are easily proven wrong.

You are a smart and articulate man. You should loose the BS and wrestle with reality like the rest of us must. You are hiding behind such a thick layer of fantasy the man can hardly be recognized.

Edited by Bedrock Bob
How much straight up BS is enough?
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bedrock Bob said:

It also allows you to discuss everything about nothing as we have witnessed here.

I've had practice.

Edited by Saul R W
BS keeps the grass green, Bob.
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Saul R W said:

I've had practice.

I wsn't speaking about you Saul. But I suppose my comment applies to everyone, once in a while.

BS makes the grass green only if you apply a thin layer. A big steaming pile just stinks. I suppose the trick is to know how thick to spread it. 

SteamyCompost.jpg

• Like 2

to unincorporated, not me, but the capital letter bob.

me only a messenger. please don't kill me. slow down, citizens have no endowed rights. natives seeking to do no harm require no government nor it's laws.

saul and big bob pm me your mailing addresses, send you each a po money order to purchase your own 1828 noah webster dictionary so can know the truth that's been hidden. thanks for your entertainment males.

You say you are a messenger but you refuse to deliver the message. If you are attempting to deliver a message it is quite unintelligible.

You are just not a straight shooter. You speak in riddles and parables and you make claims that are demonstrably false over and over. And now you want my mailing address so you can send me a money order? :25r30wi:

Let me make it crystal clear to you bob. I don't want to have any contact with you outside this forum. Please do not initiate contact with me in any way. You suggested visiting me in another post after I revealed my location. Please don't do that bob. It would be very unwise. And don't mail me any letters. We can discuss things here but I do not want you to send me anything in the mail. Please respect those boundaries and we will be just fine.

I don't have any interest in "the truth" as you want to present it to me. In my world the truth is not hidden. It is very obvious. And I am convinced I know exactly what the truth is in this case. 

Have a wonderful day bob. We can chew the fat some more tomorrow.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, wet/dry washer said:

to unincorporated, not me, but the capital letter bob.

me only a messenger. please don't kill me. slow down, citizens have no endowed rights. natives seeking to do no harm require no government nor it's laws.

saul and big bob pm me your mailing addresses, send you each a po money order to purchase your own 1828 noah webster dictionary so can know the truth that's been hidden. thanks for your entertainment males.

Thanks much for the generous offer, but I'd be concerned that that the money order might have been created on the same Xerox machine that printed your license plates in the same shop that also produces meteorites.  Knowingly presenting a funny MO to my bank might land me in the slammer, and I'm too old to take up the fine arts of tattooing and body building.

Besides, I own several hundred dictionaries already, and very likely have more etymology stored in my pinky finger than Webster had in his entire bald, misinformed early-19th-century pumpkin.  Linguistics, for me,  is both a lifelong hobby and a profession, and I have degrees from several Seaweed League Caribbean universities to prove it.

• Like 1
  • well done 1

Saul,

I was thinking about your little language collection and this convoluted discussion. If it had any chance of being a real discussion this would be where things got interesting.

I can't imagine having a guy offer to buy you an old dictionary so that you can know the truth. I don't know whether to laugh or cry brother. The entire thought is so tiny I need binoculars to see it on my thumbnail.

Maybe if you explain how many alphabets it takes to speak as many languages that you do. Teach us the ABC's in Hebrew or some schit. Then guys wont offer to send you the earth splitting truth that lies in the dictionary. (still don't know whether to laugh or cry man).

I apologize in advance for any humor that conflates the 1828 dictionary with holy scripts, the Anarchist Cookbook or the Beatles Abbey Road album played backwards. Cuz I'm probably gonna do it.

BIG BOB IN ALL CAPITOL LETTERS

• Like 1

wet/dry washer, I have one question for you, you seem to think and say that the "post master" is the only one with any authority in this country, and that capital letters are corporate, hince evil government, I beg to ask then why does the "post master" allow the use of capital letters in his job title and or his place of business...e.g. Post Master, Post Master General, The United States Postal Service, and The United States Post Office, one would think a man of such authority would put his foot down and not allow all those captial letters in relation to his job title and place of business, or has he been corrupted and in need of being replaced??? 

Also I'm a bit confused because there are a lot of "post masters" in this country, so which one is truely the boss, is it the 'post master general" or are all of them the boss?

20 hours ago, wet/dry washer said:

But Bob, Wickenburg police took your vehicle a couple years back and it was never returned correct? Seems allot of trouble to face to me when getting a license is so easy to do. Wishing you the best.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Saul,

I was thinking about your little language collection and this convoluted discussion. If it had any chance of being a real discussion this would be where things got interesting.

I can't imagine having a guy offer to buy you an old dictionary so that you can know the truth. I don't know whether to laugh or cry brother. The entire thought is so tiny I need binoculars to see it on my thumbnail.

Maybe if you explain how many alphabets it takes to speak as many languages that you do. Teach us the ABC's in cryllic or some schit. Then guys wont offer to send you the earth splitting truth that lies in the dictionary. (still don't know whether to laugh or cry man).

I apologize in advance for any humor that conflates the 1828 dictionary with holy scripts, the Anarchist Cookbook or the Beatles Abbey Road album played backwards. Cuz I'm probably gonna do it.

BIG BOB IN ALL CAPITOL LETTERS

BOB not bob, I'm still learning the English alphabet, and am almost to the halfway mark.  It will be a proud day when I get past m, n, o and p, and I plan to celebrate by holding a goat roast feast for the neighbors, provided they bring the goat.

As for The Dictionary, I also found it amusing that someone would offer you a ~200-year-old dictionary filled with more typos than an Alibaba ad in hopes of educating (or converting) you.  You're a capable wordsmith, and don't need no steenkeeng dictionary.

Speaking of languages, the capacity of the human mind to learn new ones amazes me.  My fiance, who has spent most of her life in a village with so little access to the outside world that she had never heard of eBay until a few months ago (and who, until last week, thought that Australia bordered California), is fluent in Cebuano, Tagalog and English, and is conversant in Spanish and Japanese.  She's learning Hebrew and Aramaic.  Most of her village is fluent in at least the first three mentioned languages, and these are people who live so simply that five or six houses share a 14-gauge electric cord -- a single fan in the bedroom is the extent of their appliances (and the bedroom is also the kitchen).  Not one household in that village owned a book until I brought a Dr. Suess collection for my future son, and yet they all speak multiple tongues.  And I remember kids in high school here in the States whining about being forced to learn to spell in their native English.

As for my own small knowledge of a few languages, I'm a humble fellow.  When you grow up in a Babelish cacophony like I did, you're bound to pick up a word or two.

Edited by Saul R W
Yet another dratted typo
  • well done 1