Nugget Shooter Forums
theace115

100 year old artifacts?

It's good to see you're still kicking, wet/dry washer.  Guys like you keep guys like me from boring the world to death.

• Like 1
  • well done 1

natives do not have corporate husbands/wifes, natives have mates, with the female choice for whom and when she mates with. females have more intelligence and better instincts than males, who think about sex every seven seconds and rest of the time trying to one-up other males.

only way to combat the evil mention previous post, to educate the females that they are in charge, natives seeking to do no harm require

no government. females need to get together in small groups, contact the county sheriff for a meeting and ask him why does he allow attorneys as foreign agents as privateers to plunder natives wealth. release all prisoners, restore their estates and replace them with attorneys and public officials. 

higher the public office the more stupid they are.

arizona has 1.9 million prisoners with population 6.5 million.

41 minutes ago, wet/dry washer said:

While I find it difficult to disagree with you on some statements, others are just incorrect.

I spent five minutes on Google and came up with this:  https://www.prisonpolicy.org/reports/pie2018.html

When you report things that aren't true, how can we be expected to take anything else you say seriously?

Where do you get your 'information'?

Luke

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, wet/dry washer said:

natives do not have corporate husbands/wifes, natives have mates, with the female choice for whom and when she mates with. females have more intelligence and better instincts than males, who think about sex every seven seconds and rest of the time trying to one-up other males.

only way to combat the evil mention previous post, to educate the females that they are in charge, natives seeking to do no harm require

no government. females need to get together in small groups, contact the county sheriff for a meeting and ask him why does he allow attorneys as foreign agents as privateers to plunder natives wealth. release all prisoners, restore their estates and replace them with attorneys and public officials. 

Yeah, great idea.  Let's free all the rapists, murderers, thieves, border-crossing crack dealers, human traffickers, women who drown their children, terrorists who try to cause maximum harm to the most vulnerable targets, people who drive drunk and slaughter entire families.  There can't possibly be a flaw in your reasoning.  But I think you'll have a hard time drumming up much support from women for your modest proposal.  

As for the number of prisoners in Arizona, I think there are about 50,000 under the purview of the state prison system, including parolees.  While I'm not going to bother trying to separate out the Arizona numbers for federal prisoners, as of 2010 the total number of prisoners in the U.S. -- federal, state and county combined -- was about 2.2 million, so your 1.9 million in Arizona is way off the mark, unless you're counting unhappily marrried men as prisoners.

As for choosing mates, don't women already hold most of the power in that regard?  I mean, in Western cultures women are usually the ones who either say yes or no to marriage.  It's in the world's more primitive (native) cultures where men often hold unreasonable power to demand mating or marriage or whatever you want to call it.

Once again, I'm scrambling to try to figure out your reasoning.  Please explain further.

Edited by Saul R W
What does any of this have to do with artifacts?
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Saul R W said:

Once again, I'm scrambling to try to figure out your reasoning.  Please explain further.

Yeah bob. What he said. Please explain your reasoning! :idunno:

I for one would love to know what you mean. But even more I would like to know why you feel the need to express it here, on these forums. None of it has anything to do with rocks or meteorites yet we always wind up here when you post. 

You obviously think about this a lot bob. If we are not going to talk about the topic we should talk about you. Maybe we need to stop and listen to this story you weave into every thread. There must be a reason you keep presenting this unique belief system to this group.

Type it in red ink man! Tell us what makes your unique way of thinking square with what we know and have experienced. We don't need to talk in code and re-define words by the 1886 dictionary to understand. We all speak excellent English here and can communicate very complex ideas. So can you! So just lay it on us in today's speak brother!

Bob

• Like 3

this phone will not let me use red ink.

read the article above, it does not include the private for profit prisons that has contracts with state governments to keep their prisons at 94 percent capacity. cops receive a cash bonus for each car impounded and each native arrested. check the numbers on the little tab on the license plate to see if it matches with the registrasion. your name in all capital letters makes you an us citizen. when you sign the driver's

license you committed fraud because you are not a citizen, you are a native.

word citizen was invented in the 13th century for that reason.

How do you arrive at these conclusions and what makes them important to you?

Red ink is a function of the forum editor and not your phone. Just click on the last icon on the right and it will allow you to change the font to red. It is an "A" with a shaded line under it just to the left of the drop down box that says "Size".

They didn't have driver's licenses in the 13th century so that word could have not been invented for that reason. 

The distinction that you make between a "citizen" and a "native" is not commonly recognized by people outside of the Sovereign Citizen movement.

Do you consider yourself a part of the "Sovereign Citizen" movement or do you just share certain commonalities with them?

1 hour ago, Bedrock Bob said:

How do you arrive at these conclusions and what makes them important to you?

Red ink is a function of the forum editor and not your phone. Just click on the last icon on the right and it will allow you to change the font to red. It is an "A" with a shaded line under it just to the left of the drop down box that says "Size".

They didn't have driver's licenses in the 13th century so that word could have not been invented for that reason. 

The distinction that you make between a "citizen" and a "native" is not commonly recognized by people outside of the Sovereign Citizen movement.

Do you consider yourself a part of the "Sovereign Citizen" movement or do you just share certain commonalities with them?

Bob most phones don't show all of the items on the Tool bar, the color choice is one of the tools not displayed, at least not on my Iphone

as george washington points out in his letter letter to alexander hamilton in 1783, citizens have no endowed rights. this has been part of the law since day one of structured government.

they must find it difficult...those who believe authority is truth rather than truth as authority. truth is love, love is truth.

57 minutes ago, Au Seeker said:

Bob most phones don't show all of the items on the Tool bar, the color choice is one of the tools not displayed, at least not on my iPhone

We need to get him some red letters somehow Skip.

Can he set those font preferences permanently from a computer and then have them active when he is back on his phone?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, wet/dry washer said:

as george washington points out in his letter letter to alexander hamilton in 1783, citizens have no endowed rights. this has been part of the law since day one of structured government.

they must find it difficult...those who believe authority is truth rather than truth as authority. truth is love, love is truth.

So "citizens" have no endowed rights but "natives" do? Please explain that because it flies in the face of what we know to be true. 

What group are you speaking about in your last sentence? Who are "they"? You seem to be differentiating yourself and what you believe from some other group. I am not sure who that other group is that believes "authority is truth". I am assuming that you and people that share your ideology are those who believe "truth is authority"?

That is why it is so important to be able to articulate and share ideas. You are an articulate man but you are being very cryptic and talking in metaphor and parable for some reason. Do you have a difficult time verbalizing your thoughts to others?

Is there a problem with my question about Sovereign Citizens? It might explain a lot without you having to go too far into it.  I am familiar with the concepts and I might have a reference point for understanding you if you could simply answer that single question directly and honestly. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wet/dry washer said:

read the article above, it does not include the private for profit prisons that has contracts with state governments to keep their prisons at 94 percent capacity. cops receive a cash bonus for each car impounded and each native arrested. check the numbers on the little tab on the license plate to see if it matches with the registrasion. your name in all capital letters makes you an us citizen. when you sign the driver's

Repetition does not make an untruth true.  There are not 1.9 million prisoners in Arizona, no matter how many times you redefine the concept of prisonerhood (or is it prisonerdom?).  You number is not even close to being factual.

As for the word "citizen," your source is mistaken.  The word did not originate in the 13th century, not even the 13th century BCE.  The word descended through a long, slow chain of metamorphism (like geology) that dates back at least as far as 3,500 years ago, to the Hebrew תושב , derived from שב , the same two-letter root that became Sabbath.  A citizen was one who rested in a place, just as Sabbath is for some peoples a day of rest. 

Cops do not receive bonuses for arresting people, nor are they paid bonuses for impounding vehicles (except maybe in a few isolated pockets in states like Georgia and Arkansas, but that would be a result of local corruption, not a nationwide plot to derive citizens of our rights).  If they did, I have a few cop friends scattered across the country, including one in Phoenix, who would be rich.  I suppose your source derived this idea from the fact that in very limited circumstances law enforcement agencies receive the proceeds from the sale of impounded vehicles.  If it was policy for police officers to receive regular bonuses for impounding vehicles, human nature dictates that there would not be a car on the road today.

This is a long detour from discussing artifacts, no?  Maybe we could tie in by estimating the number of years it will take for impounded vehicles to fossilize and become protected historic resources.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Can he set those font preferences permanently from a computer and then have them active when he is back on his phone?

Unfortunately it's a select as you post option/tool.

27 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

Noooo, you'll give headaches to those of us who are red-green impaired if you start encouraging wanton font color manipulation.  It's bad enough trying to figure out when to stop when driving through states with horizontal traffic lights.  If I also have to also read red font when posting and driving and pouring coffee from a Thermos and chewing gum and trying to extinguish the latest truck-seat fire caused by yet another cherry spilled from my pipe, I might crash and become impounded.  And then how would I collect artifacts?  (See?  Always the nice guy, artfully guiding the derailed train back onto the tracks.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Au Seeker said:

Unfortunately it's a select as you post option/tool.

...Shucks.

A couple of you fellows are doing a thorough and precise examination of the assertions in this thread, your logic, conclusions, and communication skills are to be admired.  My sombrero is off to you.  Thank you for your patience and diligent observations.  Etc.....  

Signed: An Hombre or native or something......

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Saul R W said:

Noooo, you'll give headaches to those of us who are red-green impaired if you start encouraging wanton font color manipulation.  It's bad enough trying to figure out when to stop when driving through states with horizontal traffic lights.  If I also have to also read red font when posting and driving and pouring coffee from a Thermos and chewing gum and trying to extinguish the latest truck-seat fire caused by yet another cherry spilled from my pipe, I might crash and become impounded.  And then how would I collect artifacts?  (See?  Always the nice guy, artfully guiding the derailed train back onto the tracks.)

O.K. then. If you want to talk about artifacts here is an old 16 gauge pinfire head I found. How many of you guys have found one? Would it be legal to put one in your pocket on BLM? NFS? 

DSCN0440.JPG

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wet/dry washer said:

If what you say is true, then I've got a lot of back pay coming to me! Where do I collect? 

• Like 1

Cool find.  It would be even cooler to find the shotgun.  I have never found either.  Obtaining and retaining such an artifact would only be legal if you had homemade native license plates, in which case both BLM and FS employees would shake your hand and wish you well.

Edited by Saul R W
This post was aimed at Bob, not bob.
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Bedrock Bob said:

O.K. then. If you want to talk about artifacts here is an old 16 gauge pinfire head I found. How many of you guys have found one? Would it be legal to put one in your pocket on BLM? NFS? 

DSCN0440.JPG

I have found one of those here at San Domingo! 

natives come from mother earth, sovereign citizen is word invented by men who are apt to forget the benefactor (mother earth) and riot over the benefit. clear your mind of all negitive thoughts, then you will be happy. mother nature provides all our needs. many say they do not want to go back to the stone age. look at all the great inventions that tesla invented, wireless phone, free electric.

the corporate monsters killed him and now we pay for what was free.

each kid borne has their future energy traded on the world stock (cattle) exchanges. 

we pay for education today for what? to be enslaved by "words".

it has not been easy for me to leave the sewage system, but so much happier now.

that's why it is important for females to speak to the county sheriff.

1 minute ago, Saul R W said:

Cool find.  It would be even cooler to find the shotgun.  I have never found either.  Obtaining and retaining such an artifact would only be legal if you had homemade native license plates, in which case both BLM and FS employees would shake your hand and wish you well.

...And smile for a long time after they left.

• Like 1

Just now, Bedrock Bob said:

...And smile for a long time after they left.

Naturally. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nugget Shooter said:

I have found one of those here at San Domingo! 

Kinda rare. Like a dimpled egg. They didn't make too many of them and only for a relatively short period. I hear some predator traps were designed for them.

Some miner that lived at Andrews (Hillsboro District) had two of them. A 12 and a 16 gauge. I found a handful around that spot and never found another one in all my days of detecting. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wet/dry washer said:

natives come from mother earth, sovereign citizen is word invented by men who are apt to forget the benefactor (mother earth) and riot over the benefit. clear your mind of all negitive thoughts, then you will be happy. mother nature provides all our needs. many say they do not want to go back to the stone age. look at all the great inventions that tesla invented, wireless phone, free electric.

the corporate monsters killed him and now we pay for what was free.

each kid borne has their future energy traded on the world stock (cattle) exchanges. 

we pay for education today for what? to be enslaved by "words".

it has not been easy for me to leave the sewage system, but so much happier now.

that's why it is important for females to speak to the county sheriff.

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but native is as much an invented word as citizen is.  Both words developed over a long, long period of time.  And how are we enslaved by words?  Language is a uniquely human endeavor, and much of the beauty in the world (and much evil, too, I admit) results from our words.  But still, you don't answer regarding the vast inaccuracies of some of your statements.  I guess it's like skydiving, yes?  Once you're out of the plane, it's too late to change your mind no matter how poorly timed and aimed the jump.

Good luck on the sheriff thing. 

• Like 2