Nugget Shooter Forums

TOO HOT....

Dont blame you! Have fun. Go through the Charlette hall museam.  Its interesting.

Tom H.

Prescott / Prescott Valley is even still too hot,..... at least for me,... and I live here.  It has been keeping to within the high 80's to the low 90's every day now.  Which may not seem too bad for some, but I think it "Sucks".  Hopefully by or around the 1st of October the daily highs will drop to where it will be more comfortable being out.  

• Like 4

Well after a wonderful week in Prescott cooling off, I came home to 106 degrees.  I had a great time camping in the pines, dinner with friends, and a great morning hunting with Mike Furness.  No gold was found, but it really didn't matter.  I'm ready to go back.......

P.S.  No matter how much $$ is offered, I WILL NOT tell a story about Mike...........

Patrick

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • wow 1

Yeah we always start getting antsy this time of year itching to get out to hunt the areas researched over the summer and I often jump the gun and it is just too hot to enjoy the solitude of the desert I love so much. So soon and I can see cool weather from my house :inocent:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Patrick in Havasu said:

Well after a wonderful week in Prescott cooling off, I came home to 106 degrees.  I had a great time camping in the pines, dinner with friends, and a great morning hunting with Mike Furness.  No gold was found, but it really didn't matter.  I'm ready to go back.......

P.S.  No matter how much $$ is offered, I WILL NOT tell a story about Mike...........

Patrick

Glad you had a good time :) Isn't retirement great!

Tom

• Like 1