Nugget Shooter Forums

The Q

Does that mean you will also make it to Bills outing? Hope so.....

Tom H.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Patrick in Havasu said:

Yes we will.  I'll bring you some "targets "

Like an old commode?  :poostorm:  

Old Tom

25 minutes ago, Patrick in Havasu said:

Old and Wise One.  Please take his truck keys away at Sunset. 

Before, if he's drinking!  :oregonian_winesmiley:

Old Tom

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Mike Furness said:

Hey Doc ... What do you mean "used to be"? :inocent: The village is a level camping area off of the Tom Wells Exit 5(?) I-10 west of Q. Many of us have camped there. 

The "Q" ?  I had no idea the I-10 ran all the way to Quebec Canada.  Glad my passport is up-to-date.  :ROFL:
I know where you are talking about now.

Doc

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nugget Shooter said:

We may.... Pondering.

Oh no, not pondering!  You know what happens when you ponder Bill.  First it's pondering, then it's procrastination, then you become perplexed, then you get all petulant, then you become pre-occupied, you shift your paradigm and become perturbed.  And no one likes you when you're perturbed.  :rolleyes:

Doc

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, DOC said:

Oh no, not pondering!  You know what happens when you ponder Bill.  First it's pondering, then it's procrastination, then you become perplexed, then you get all petulant, then you become pre-occupied, you shift your paradigm and become perturbed.  And no one likes you when your perturbed.  :rolleyes:

Doc

Does that mean you are bringing steak :hide:

• Like 1

I may just show up a week or so before the outing and then get to the 'Flat' Wednesday or Thursday before the outing. Going to be at the outing for sure but any excuse is a good one to go to the Q ... NOT you Q Doc ... been once in my life and that's enough!:rolleyes: Could be with enough folks we could have two outings in a row back to back! :4chsmu1: Well I mean I am retired so I should have the time right? :old:

1 hour ago, Nugget Shooter said:

Does that mean you are bringing steak :hide:

PERHAPS. 

Maybe some tri-tip, I had to beg for my old job back at Chippendale's to afford those steaks the last time.  Oh yeah, they have a Chippendale's show for the grey haired ladies.  I hate dancing for those old gals, they are so gross.  They don't respect my boundaries.  :ROFL:

Doc

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 8:18 PM, DOC said:

PERHAPS. 

Maybe some tri-tip, I had to beg for my old job back at Chippendale's to afford those steaks the last time.  Oh yeah, they have a Chippendale's show for the grey haired ladies.  I hate dancing for those old gals, they are so gross.  They don't respect my boundaries.  :ROFL:

Doc

"Boundaries?"  "We don't need no stinkin' boundaries"!  (From Gold of the Sierra Madre's)  Right Frank?