Nugget Shooter Forums

Glove Stealing Fox

mcgator

Must have smelled your lunch from your hand on the glove. Great pics! :)
Tom H.

• Like 2

Left hind leg doesn't look all too good.  Did you notice if he was lame.  In all three pics he doesn't put any weight on it. 

Great pic's Mc.

Old Tom

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Old Tom said:

Left hind leg doesn't look all too good.  Did you notice if he was lame.  In all three pics he doesn't put any weight on it. 

Great pic's Mc.

Old Tom

Good observation Tom. That explains a lot. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Old Tom said:

Great pic's Mc.

Old Tom

Good eye Tom! Will have to watch more closely when she comes around again. 

• Like 1

Perhaps one of her kits, lost it's mits?

I worked seasonally on St George Island which had been populated with fox by the Russians. They were always cracking us up with their antics. Uh, the foxes, not the Russians.

Edited by Edge

17 minutes ago, boulder dash said:

So the fox will wear the glove on its bad foot? I don't get it.

Hi Wade. I was thinking that the fox is having a hard time catching the critters it ate before it got a bum leg. It's hungry.  

• well done 1

31 minutes ago, Dakota Slim said:

Hi Wade. I was thinking that the fox is having a hard time catching the critters it ate before it got a bum leg. It's hungry.  

Wouldn't the critters she ate before she got a bum leg be fox schitt by now Slim?  Just sayin'... :inocent:

Edited by Bedrock Bob
  • Like 1

Where me camp in the desert, have a pair kit foxes that come in and listen to me talking to them. Throw them a couple of crackers, they lay down and take small bites until there gone. Give them empty peanut butter jar, they take turns licking it out. Next morning always find a couple of turds left as thanks for the treat.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, wet/dry washer said:

Where me camp in the desert, have a pair kit foxes that come in and listen to me talking to them. Throw them a couple of crackers, they lay down and take small bites until there gone. Give them empty peanut butter jar, they take turns licking it out. Next morning always find a couple of turds left as thanks for the treat.

They are fun to watch for sure!

• Like 3

There are a lot of foxes these days. I have seen several this year already. And for the past five years or so there are "urban foxes" that live in town and patrol the neighborhoods. You see them with regularity.

Until a few years ago I rarely saw them. Probably not even once a year and NEVER in town. Now they are a common occurrence.

They sure are cute rascals. It is a pleasure to see them operate. 

We have both gray fox and red fox here in southerh South Carolina and surrounding locales but you rarely see them as they're very wary and if you do see them and they are approaching closely chances are they're rabid and you will most likely be attacked!!

"We have both gray fox and red fox here in Southern South Carolina and surrounding locales, but you rarely see them as they're very wary and if you do see them and they are approaching closely chances are they're rabid and you will most likely be attacked!!" 

That's OK, Au Seeker, they would feel right at home here on the forum . . .

• Like 1
  • Haha 3