Nugget Shooter Forums

Fridays humidity

Was able to get out Thursday night and all day Friday. Blast the humidity was nearly unbearable, a completely wet shirt day. The desert sure is starting to green up from all the monsoon rains. The bugs were everywhere. Focused a lot of time on hillsides and ended up finding 2 nuggets with the deeper beeper on the hillside. The vlf didn't go unused and kept giving me nuggets and fines also. On the way out I stopped along a never detected drainage by me and my first target ended up being a nice course nugget. Looking forward to expanding my search area next time as it was getting late. Ended up detecting 15 nuggets for 2.9 grams.

20180828_183949.jpg

• Like 11
  • well done 5

You must have been "eye-balling" some of those dinky ones out of cracks, or you had a good vac to get them????  And where in the world did you get those dirty-dark ones????  They almost look like the very small dark-rusted chips of trash-metal that I seem to find way-too-much-of out in the middle of nowhere...  Gary

Good Goin Bro.  I see her peeking in there on the sly.  Got to get her out there once in a while Wade.  

Old Tom 

11 hours ago, LowPoint said:

You must have been "eye-balling" some of those dinky ones out of cracks, or you had a good vac to get them????  And where in the world did you get those dirty-dark ones????  They almost look like the very small dark-rusted chips of trash-metal that I seem to find way-too-much-of out in the middle of nowhere...  Gary

I bet those are monster nuggets, amazing machine in the right hands and I bet they were easy to hear targets too.

Nice goin bd!!

WTG on the nugs BD :worship:

Glad you were able to get out again. Yes, it was GROSS out last week, but it seemed to break on Monday. :ya:

And, you have a new spot to hit!

Move your hand out of the way next time :)
Tom H.

Dang, Boulder. I know you work for that gold.  I couldn't imagine doing that with that heat and humidity.  Nonetheless, awesome gold, and beautiful wife.  That's a good life :)