Nugget Shooter Forums

Tailgate meets?

• 3 weeks later...

Tom i know some guys get together and buy sell and trade but it might be on a commercial level i am not sure the guy i know from chandler was just over there last week. i would be interested in doing something like that. let me know if you want to try to start up something like that. i live over in the bootheal of New Mexico and would consider coming over for something like that.

Thanks

Kyle

Edited by Kjosefy

17 hours ago, bc5391 said:

I don't know too many people here in Tucson that have hunted Meteorites, except one lady in a local club who mapped out the gold basin meteorites for the UofA, she has a great story to tell and had plenty of pictures and of course a large collection.

Twink is wonderful, I've met and hunted with her several times.  She is knowledgeable, generous, and a great person.  She put together a slide show of her history with Gold Basin and I hosted it for her, with permission, on youtube:

• Like 5

On 9/13/2018 at 9:54 AM, Mikestang said:

Twink is wonderful, I've met and hunted with her several times.  She is knowledgeable, generous, and a great person.  She put together a slide show of her history with Gold Basin and I hosted it for her, with permission, on youtube:

I have met Twink through the Club and she is a nice lady. I acquired a nice little Vaca Muerta section from her not long ago. I like mesos.

On 9/13/2018 at 9:54 AM, Mikestang said:

Yes, Twink is a very nice person