Nugget Shooter Forums
BMc

SPANISH MINE MONUMENTS IN THE BRADSHAWS?

I Have no reason to think that any of the rocks, are markers rather than natural erosion -

that said, I know for a documented fact Spain was All over the place, Spanish writing is known to exist on

rocks in the heart of Gold Country at the site of an old pit mine in Oroville. Petroglyphs in Oregon's 

National Seashore contain Early Spanish Writings as well as 13th century Viking. Petroglyphs in 

Arizona, California, And BAJA Mexico depict Spanish Ships while older ones depict Viking Ships.

With this in mind I find the topic fascinating and believe it needs more research. Numerous people

have cited Spanish and American Records and books. I can state for a fact the Mormon records also hold

accounts of Spanish Mines existing well inland through New Mexico, Oregon, and possibly further.

Perhaps some Utah record searches are in order.

I remember the first time I heard the suggestion that Drake actually landed in Oregon rather than Northern California

I was as skeptical as anyone or even  more so (as I lived in Drakes Bay at that time) ! Now having looked at all of the known evidence it appears

more likely than not that Oregon's Bay is New Albion! It is not just my opinion alone rather it is becoming the more popular

consensus. Now that the scientific community is actually investigating that possibility the evidence is rapidly starting to tip the scales.

We also have to remind ourselves that China has maps that accurately depict North and South America including the Great Lakes

that have reliably been dated to 1390. A fact that may explain, California Jade being found in Han Dynasty graves in China and South American

cocaine found in Egyptian Mummies. Has anyone ever questioned how a central California Native American Tribe came about having

a Jewish name and a Jewish based Language long before Drake or how it came to be that the Chinookan dialect tribes of northern California

Oregon and Washington had a language based in India before Drake arrived. There are accounts from the gold rush as well as the building of the 

railroads of some of the oldest Chinese laborers being able to talk to the Oldest Members of the Southern Cult tribes. I believe personally that

less than .00000000000001 percent of history got recorded. Whom actually knows until we Know and even then What do we actually Know?

• Like 1

Make believe and fantasy are just fine as long as you are not basing your search on it. Fairy tales are a poor way to go about finding gold. JMHO

Edited by Bedrock Bob
  • Like 1

Mysteries abound. Recorded history seems to have resolved many of them. I have no quarrel with history, (as a rule) I'm just not so sure it's been captured and codified in a manner that satisfactorily explains all that has been discovered. In short, It is what it is; and it ain't what it ain't. Take one of many examples: "The Los Lunas, (NM), Decalogue Stone: A slab of basalt which appears to have the Ten Commandments written on it in Paleo-Hebrew script.  Paleo-Hebrew is an early form of the Hebrew alphabet and is similar to the Phoenician alphabet."The Los Lunas Decalogue stone was discovered by the archaeologist Frank Hibben, who said that he was brought to the site by a guide who discovered the stone in the 1880s. In 1985, George Morehouse, a mineralogist and a member of the Epigraphic Society, examined the stone and said it was 500-2000 years old." The Southwest in particular, and the U.S in general has been the location of many such findings of unexplained artifacts. There seems to be scant evidence to explain where these objects came from, or why. Can they all be fakes, contrived by frauds? There are just too many of them, for that to be a satisfactory explanation (in my opinion)

Is it possible that there is more to this stuff than written history reveals? Even something as bizarre a theory that Aliens, (I assume he was referring to E.T.'s and not undocumented workers), may have carved stone monuments as Mr. Bedrock seemed to suggest? Mysteries do indeed abound. :rolleyes:

D. STONE.PNG

The Los Lunas Stone is a mystery because it exists. Your "outcrops carved by the Spanish" are a fantasy because they do not. The difference between mystery and a fantasy is vast. That is my whole point.

The Los Lunas stone has obviously been carved. There is a REAL story there, somewhere. It's a mystery!

There is no indication whatsoever these outcrops have been carved, much less by Spanish masons to mark a rich mine. History and logic would indicate that this is certainly not the case. So would a physical inspection. It is these disconnects that I simply cannot lay aside. The carved outcrops are not a mystery. They are fantasy.

Nuf said. 

Edited by Bedrock Bob
  • Like 2

On 8/20/2018 at 6:31 AM, Bedrock Bob said:

The whole concept and many of your details fly in the face of logic and history. I find it difficult to set all that aside. It is preposterous and anyone with a basic understanding of Southwest history or civil engineering can give you a dozen solid reasons why. 

I just had to get that off my chest. No offense intended.

You fellows carry on!

Bob! Where the heck have you been? I totally forgot what real nebulous piffle looks like. I thought I'd never see it again but all of a sudden here it is -- about ten times a day.  Welcome back man! 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Dakota Slim said:

Bob! Where the heck have you been? I totally forgot what real nebulous piffle looks like. I thought I'd never see it again but all of a sudden here it is -- about ten times a day.  Welcome back man! 

Hey Slim! I have been sitting in a cave whittling the warts off the bratwurst, yearning to hear some of that noisy bedrock that you bring to the forum!

It is all about YOU brother! I re-enlisted just to kick up a little dirt with a bunch of busted knuckles like yourself! So let's get at it!

Just to keep this on topic..... Do you see manicured poodles and "Indian" heads carved in the rocks too Slim?

Edited by Bedrock Bob

Mr Homefire Sir, Thank you for the, "History of the Poodle" link. I was unable to find anything on the site indicating that the breed did not exist in the 18th century. It seems that you may have reached that conclusion because your source material only provides commentary relating to the breed as far back as the 1800's?  If that is the case, I would refer you to Wikipedia; "The Poodle was the principal pet dog of the late 18th century in Spain, as shown by the paintings of the Spanish artist Francisco Goya. France had toy poodles as pampered favorites during the reign of Louis XVI at about the same period" " One of the most famous earlier poodle paintings is a baroque style oil painting by Rembrandt dated 1631. The painting is a self portrait of Rembrandt with a brown and white poodle."

1900050508_RembrandtandPoodle.PNG.98f335

• Lets not forget Los Indios. I posted these again in a larger format in the event that a critic or other remote viewer might wish to accept my proposal:
  •  I will pledge $1000.00 to set up an escrow account toward the retention of a jointly agreed upon Forensic Scientist or other appropriate expert to examine the accessible rock formations and to conduct an investigation,  including the obtaining of forensic macrophrographic evidence to determine the following : 1) Whether there is evidence of a human element or agency involved in the cutting, shaping or other modification of the formations. 2) age and origin of the formations, geological archaeology, etc. and request for proof sufficient for admissibility in a court of law. If no evidence is found to support and confirm the hypothesis (not fantasy) of human agency, I will pay the experts and laboratory fees in their entirety. If the hypothesis is shown to have merit, the challenger(s) will be responsible for all payment. 

INDIO-1 ..jpg

• The below photograph shows what Kenworthy repeatedly points out in his book. When I climbed to the top of the formation, I got a close up view of the rock that has 
  • been secured by  mortar to an adjacent rock in a leaning manner. An open hole (and sky) can be seen through the small rocks at the very top which he alleges was the way
  • the Spanish made sure any one seeing the light of the sky through the hole in the rock would be assured that the formation was a marker and not just a natural rock formation.
  •  
  • INDIO-2.PNG

That doesn't look like a poodle to me, but I'll take your word for it. OK, who's ready for a beer?

whenuhere.jpg

• Like 1

Terry,

I am on my third and still can't find the poodle.

poodle.jpg

Edited by Bedrock Bob
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

You would think Rembrandt would pose with a prettier looking Poodle . . . .

Here is one that I drove by quite a bit, wishing it would Tell me something.

IMG_2820.JPG

It might be worth taking a look at up close to see if there are any rocks that appear to have been cemented in place, or any tool marks, scraping, or scratches that appear out of place. A small hole bored in the rock that you can see light through is commonly used to prove authenticity, according to Kenworthy. May just be natural erosion, hard to say. 

This is now 400 miles from where I reside, but I must admit, this type of stuff is why I bought that book.  These too, they seemed to line up for great distances .  I'm sure they were just Sheepherder monuments or something.

IMG_1188.JPG

Sheepherding was big business until about 30 years ago.

As far as pre-Columbian Europeans or Asians traveling here, maybe they did a journey here, which a single exploration in no big deal. Getting to an area and taking advantage of the resources and colonizing, that is making history.  I remember seeing a book a book, "1421: The Year China Discovered America in the United States."  They probably did that voyage, but for some reason, never decided to do it again, so opportunity lost.  Vikings probably got blown off course, opened up a couple of villages.  I don't consider these rewriting history, but examples of coming so close to succeeding, but failing.

• Like 1

For Your Consideration: These photos  were taken in the Colorado River/Utah border area. The first photo depicts a rock formation that resembles the shape of an Eagle. The head of the "Eagle" points in the direction of the object in the second photo.
 The second photo, somewhat faded, is of a flat, square/rectangle rock which, from field inspection, appears to have been inserted by hand and secured in the bottom of the cliff face and re-enforced by additional rocks to hold it in place. The square rock, which looked like it might weigh a few hundred pounds, easily swings back and forth when frontal pressure is applied to it. If you push on it, it goes in, then returns to it's original position. It moves like it's on hinges!
The Eagle rock may have been caused by natural erosion but of course, may not have been. The "swinging rock" has much detail, (possible use of mortar, variation in rock color, unusual rock arrangement etc. and appears to possibly be of human construct, which incorporates  a mechanical design. 
I found both of them interesting and worth viewing. 

BIRD ROCK.jpg

SWING ROCK.PNG

• Like 2

Hello i’m new to this..couldn’t help myself, i have (in my opinion) “proof” of “something-or nothing..i live in the bradshaw’s (near the townsite of Alexander) Arizona. i would like to share some things to see what kind of feedback i get, i have an open mind and believe we can learn things from he most unlikely sources sometimes. thank you. 

• Like 1

all of these are within a mile of each other 

some type of “horn” fact:non ferrous metal. looks like granite under microscope. found after a 600-800year old alligator juniper tree was pushed over and uprooted during road construction, found literally under the known old tree. fifteen feet(ish) from a protruding quartz vein, a series of “old time” juniper trees that run SW-NE. found within visual of “Towers ranch”

• Like 1

powder horn, trumpet, shot glass. the FACT that it was discovered beneath the root ball of an uprooted tree of such age IS enough to positively say that the “history” books..well, they leave quite a bit of info out. i never have seen the “poodle” but i see hearts and “tree deformations” quite frequently to the point where it is obvious (TO ME) that they are not natural but man made. nothing is for certain i hope someone can shed some light on my discovery. also the “horn” is non-magnetic, looks handmade but the inside is (“clearly”) honed, but yet “un-even” could be from weathering, not certain

• Like 1