Nugget Shooter Forums

November 9th -11th Fall Outing

If at all possible, I'll be there.  I'm all grown up now and through with tent camping for this lifetime, and will show up dragging a 92-foot long, four-story-tall fifth wheel palace replete with indoor swimming pool and espresso machine and also golden faucets I bought off a guy who knew a guy who raided one of Saddam's palaces (well, okay then, maybe it's just an old horse trailer with living quarters -- at least it only smells like horse pee when it rains).

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Hey ALL of you who have posted on this thread and said you are planning to come to the outing PLEASE go to the the thread OUTING POLL so we have an accurate head count so those of us that are bringing major dishes will know approximately how much to bring. And speaking of dishes to bring ... the main meat course I think is taken care of. Bill S. can confirm that one. Side dishes, deserts, rolls, corn bread etc are always a good choice. If you have a specialty food and feel like sharing ... bring it along. There is always plenty of food so long as everyone brings something. I would suggest that everyone brings their own plate and eating utensils as well as your beverage of choice. Bill S. anything to add here?

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 8:12 AM, Nugget Shooter said:

I also have one and two year memberships available at my shop as well as renewals with the new claims guide if needed.

I've been looking for a club to join. Bill,  can you or another admin post a link to more information. Excuse me for interrupting the thread. Wasn't sure where else to ask. Thank you.

Hmmmm , no matter what I do it will not let me get my permit online...I got an email telling me to renew , so I have tried but no luck.

5 minutes ago, azdigger said:

Hmmmm , no matter what I do it will not let me get my permit online...I got an email telling me to renew , so I have tried but no luck.

I've had a terrible time lately, not on this permit site, but with other sites.  As my computer ages, I often have to go through three different browsers to get things working.  I use explorer, edge, and chrome.  Each one has its own peculiarities.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, azdigger said:

You could always mail it in, that's what I used to do before they allowed the online app.  Maybe try someone else's computer.  

Old Tom

• Like 1

Mike, I called them and there is tech problems with the site right now, they are not sure when it will be back up and running.

Guess I will just mail it in and hope it gets here in time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, azdigger said:

Guess I will just mail it in and hope it gets here in time.

Rick, they are very good at getting it back to you in quick order.  You should have no trouble with it.  

Old Tom 

• Like 1

I have 1, 2, and 3 year Rick and come with the new 2018 mining guide, let me know which one you want and I will give you your registration number so you can get it done prior to picking it up at the outing.

• Like 1

Wow , getting close to time to go..feel like a little kid waiting .

Getting things all packed up so I will be ready on the early morning on the 8th....will be there before noon I hope.

:ya:   :yesss:

Bill, my wife and I will be coming but we need a GPAA membership for 2 years. What is the best why for us to purchase it from you so we can get the registration number?  It is my understanding that you need the registration number for the AZ State Land Rec. Permit. 

13 hours ago, Tucson Smith said:

Bill, my wife and I will be coming but we need a GPAA membership for 2 years. What is the best why for us to purchase it from you so we can get the registration number?  It is my understanding that you need the registration number for the AZ State Land Rec. Permit. 

Until Bill gets on, you don't need a GPAA membership to stay on State land.