Nugget Shooter Forums

Please help fro my Daddy...

Good afternoon People.

I find you in network like most famous and successfull meteorite collector site in the world, and according to this fact i can speak only to you guys

Situation is that, my Daddy from 7 years dream about to find own meteorite, he try to do it, always try, but unfortunately we live in Lithuania, and here almost no chance to find meteorite, but in general, he always call me, and are like: " ohh look finally i find him, i find this rock, this is meteorite" but always there not was meteorite.

He always ask me to put some rock's to ebay cuz "he know" 100 percent, that it is meteorite, but anyway i stop do it several year's ago because how i see regarding information from your http://www.meteoritecollector.org site, i find this rock's like not meteorite's.

In general he get problems with health, nerves and once almost die, because he always confident, that this rock is meteorite.

2 years before i take fast loan and buy for him metal detector, because at this time i think, that detector help him to find it, unfortunately - no...

Guys  you are last my chance to help father, i will be very grateful, if you send to me small meteorite from your collection, can be very cheap it doesn't matter..

My plan is leave your meteorite on the land, and told to father, that i've seen in this place's burning meteorite, and after all we go find him with metal detectro, i'm almost sure, that we have only this way to stop going her healthy down, to heal him and his soul regarding his dream's...

if you need money for this, please, just tell me, i take a loan, i dont care too much about this, we not are rich people, but we have rich hearth, and we always help for family...

Situation is very bad seriously, please dont be indifferent..

Best regards,

Raimund Bojarovic

Hello

Welcome to the forum. What type of detector do you have? Need to make sure the detector you have will be able to pick up the meteorite.

Edited by Morlock
  • Like 1

Hi Raimund,

Here is what I'm sending your way tomorrow, just to clarify this is a unclassified NWA meteorite. This is a neat unclassified meteorite that I've enjoyed very much, it's 57grams and displays enough identifying characteristics one with experience could positively identify this as a genuine meteorite. Being that this is unclassified material I cannot provide definitive proof this is a meteorite without proper lab testing which I will not be paying to do, but you can if you choose to. I can tell you one identifying characteristic that is a undeniable feature only found in meteorites and that is the presents of a nice barred olivine chondrule showing on the surface (more easily seen in person).

I really hope your father will enjoy this. I've included my own custom 1cm Cube that I use for photograph scale purposes so you can use it in the future if you would like. Take care man!! You are a good son to your father.

IMAG3110~2.jpg

IMAG3116~2.jpg

IMAG3118~2.jpg

IMAG3116~2.jpg

IMAG3109~2.jpg

IMAG3119~2.jpg

IMAG3120~2.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • well done 3

Rocky, i'm realy so grateful, u seriously cant imagine how i feel now, when i know, that my plan for heal my father will be done quickly!

Maybe somewhere onetime i meet you and i will tell you "Thank you", people like you gives a reason to live for others.

I very appreciate for you help, take care too, wish you only good luck!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Raimund Bojarovic said:

Rocky, i'm realy so grateful, u seriously cant imagine how i feel now, when i know, that my plan for heal my father will be done quickly!

Maybe somewhere onetime i meet you and i will tell you "Thank you", people like you gives a reason to live for others.

I very appreciate for you help, take care too, wish you only good luck!

I'm glad I can help!!! The health of our familys is so important, I completely understand what you would like to achieve and hope it works out!!!

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Rege said:

Never met you Rocky but your generosity is magnanimous..........you made my day!

Thank you Rege,

I love helping people, nothing besides my son and wife make me happier, and meteorite hunting of course!!!!

• Like 2

Raimund,

I have two requests. Not required but preferably, could you please share with  the community or just myself the outcome of your experience with your father with some pictures or without pictures. Only if you would like. We would like read or see the experience and joy with you. I repeat not required but preferably. That is the first request.

The second request I have. For the responsibility to the meteorite community, if your father would like to report his find to meteoritics or scientists as a new find please tell him this is a gift from you and he will love you even more because you are so thoughtful and concerned about his happiness and health, fathers love these emotions from their children. Reporting this meteorite as a new find in any way is a violation to the meteorite community, this will not be acceptable. So please be responsible about this situation. I really love what you are doing for your father. I completely support your actions to improve your fathers happiness and health. I hope you understand, translation can be difficult, but I believe the community will appreciate everything as well. You are a awesome guy for caring for your family like this Raimund. I truly have so much respect for you. Thank you for sharing.

Edited by Rocky
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Rocky, first of all again i will tell you thanks! About first request, no worrys, i share with you my experience’s, but i prefer, that my father dont know from where this meteorite come, sorry about that.

About second request, no worrys, my father are old and he dont know how to use forum’s, communicitys and all of this things, he dont wanna sell meteorites or talk about this with other people, because he think, that someone can stole it from him...he just keep this rock like a dream in her room thats it, i dont wanna crush his imagine, that this rock he find by himself, thats was my plan, make to imagine, that this situation is only her achievement, i know that he never know, that all this situation come from me, and with your very big help, i prefer just to take him from this bottom, my best reward for my work is just keep in mind, that he are happy.

thanks a lot again Rocky, u very big man!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Good job Rocky,

You are doing a wonderful thing for this man and his father.  You're  generosity and compassion for this fellow are inspiring!!  I tip my sombrero to you!

Thanks for sharing this story with us and continued success and happiness to you.  

Jeff

• Like 1