Nugget Shooter Forums

First Attempt playing with my New To Me SamSung Video Camera.  This thing is way smarter then me.  This is going to take me more then a few brain cells to memorize the how too's !  Most cool camera.  I can see the Moles on a Rats Nose with this one. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, azdigger said:

And can you explain why ya want to look at a rats nose...…..:ROFL:

It is the moles on his nose that Homie is interested in. 

I don't know about Samsung. Sam may sing, Sam sang, but never Sam sung. It is just not right. :inocent:

Edited by Bedrock Bob
  • Haha 2
17 minutes ago, azdigger said:

And can you explain why ya want to look at a rats nose...…..:ROFL:

I need Photographic Evidence on who is Robbing my Cookies at night.  That way I won't be having bad dreams about MURDERING a innocent  Rat. 

No seriously this camera looks like most Yentzy video cameras but is quite amazing in performance for it's size. 

Father Time caught up with my Father in Law two years ago.  The Mother in law came across this never ever used camera he purchased  last week.  I had told her some time back I need to get one someday.  My Good Ol Mudder in Law Provides most well from time to time.  

Not quite a Go Pro but over all I say it may be better.  I need to figure a way I can Remote Activate it if possible. 

Like this one but this one is WHITE in color.  That way I can get it all Grubby every time I use it.  LOL

https://www.cnet.com/products/samsung-hmx-f900-camcorder-storage-flash-card-hmxf900wnxaa/specs/

• Like 1