Nugget Shooter Forums

That's a beauty! :thumbsupanim

Looks like the US Navy is going to give us a ship, in honor of the Cherokee Nation. Here is flag presentation.

U.S. Navy names newest ship in honor of Cherokee Nation

US Navy Ship, Cherokee Flag

FlagPresentation21220.jpg

Edited by Red_desert

The black star in the upper right corner of flag, Cherokee Nation added that to original flag years ago, to represent it's fallen veterans.

• Like 1
  • well done 1

Well Don, my aunt just passed away, was on mother's side of family (give you a copy of email I sent to somebody else). 

She had been in a nursing home for some time, got real sick falling off her chair. Then 1-2 days later we find out she is in the hospital. This week phone rang during the night, got the news. Funeral will be Tuesday next week. Still don't know if they tested her for the virus. Here in the US test kits are not in the hands of so many doctors even yet. Same hospital Tuesday last week, mom's friend picked her up to go somewhere, after stopping at the hospital to visit another friend. This person wasn't there, hospital said they believed a person there might have the coronavirus. Here again until people are tested, the virus cases can't be counted.

RD may your Aunt RIP. At our age more and more of our relatives and coworkers are passing. I've lost a lot of them in the last five years. 

In this small town I live in the local health org. put out another warning yesterday their expecting 400-500 deaths here from the virus. 

Only thing open for the last ten days are a drug store and grocery store. Slim pickings in the grocery store, shelves are getting bare. 

I'm not leaving town for days now afraid the Military Police road block at each end of town won't let me back in. Now just have to 

hunker down and sit it out. :shake2: another custom outlawed. 

Posted (edited)

I think today the US went past the 600 mark on deaths. Other day our state got executive orders to stay home. Essential services only and they will confiscate the business license for any violations. RVs were not considered essential, so shut all construction down.

Edited by Red_desert

Just got this right now off FB, somebody at Cherokee group posted it.

nostradamus_LG.jpg

I've got the complete works of Nostradamus and he never wrote that or anything like it.

Facebook probably isn't the best source.

• Like 1

Another subject. If this works it was found in the state just West of here. Me and the guy that sent me this vid went there 

about 16 years ago. Found a few pieces of gold but not enough to pay for the one week trip. Anyway here goes: 

It opened but it's almost 14mb and takes forever to load but it's worth the wait. 

https://mail1.uol.com.br/attachment?msg_id=NTUzMw&ctype=VID-20200324-WA0029.mp4&disposition=attachment&folder=INBOX&attsize=19570860&content_id=&accountId=0

Hey Don,

Hunker down is the word of the day for many, I hope you are sufficiently provisioned for the duration.

I have been cleaning up my shop area and staying put with my mutt.  Most around here are being pretty compliant with the directives. 

I do feel bad for all the people who are out of work as most folks don't have much in the way of financial reserves.  

Most don't appreciate how difficult life was for those who lived through the depression, maybe some good lessons will come from this.

Hang in there amigo!

I think I just hijacked this thing, my condolences to Red_Desert for his loss.

Hijacked no JG, we're all here for the same purposes. 

Hunker in place is the way to go especially here too. 

Stay cool in Cali. 

On 3/24/2020 at 7:46 PM, garimpo said:

Another subject. If this works it was found in the state just West of here. Me and the guy that sent me this vid went there 

about 16 years ago. Found a few pieces of gold but not enough to pay for the one week trip. Anyway here goes: 

It opened but it's almost 14mb and takes forever to load but it's worth the wait. 

https://mail1.uol.com.br/attachment?msg_id=NTUzMw&ctype=VID-20200324-WA0029.mp4&disposition=attachment&folder=INBOX&attsize=19570860&content_id=&accountId=0

Hopefully, won't be hunted out after 16 years passed by. Good luck Don hunting!

This afternoon, corona count for Indiana reached 645. Not much yet, but considering the first confirmed case was around March 6th. It might be 666 by tonight.