Nugget Shooter Forums

Makes sense- Rainforest= Rain

RD since posting the pic of the area I have permission to beep and you and I talked about it here I just a few minutes ago got a message from the owner saying she is going there because here land has been invaded.

Now just after receiving her msg I got a email from another party saying this: "this weekend i went to a place near "Bucaina balneario", do you know it?? It is between niquelandia and uruaçu... me and two other guys... 3 machines, almost 3 days of work... and nothing!"

No exact location was mentioned but it seems to me ironic that the two incedents happened together. I'll let you know more when I know more. 

Maybe they weren't in the right spot or perhaps make you think no gold found by them.

I'm beginning to think the upper end of slave digs, across the property line, might hold good gold, if permission is hard to get from that owner.

RD that pic is only a small part of the slave digs. some of their digs are small where they followed a vein but in that area it seems to go forever, especially when your

inside the digs, there that were deep and the dirt piles are average four feet high. If three people with three detectors spent three days in those digs and found no 

gold their just flat lying. I have beeped the Eastern edge of those digs and found gold almost every day. About 1/2 mile to the right just out of the pic is where I 

found the 436 gr. That type of beeping is some of the hardest you can get into with the constant mounds of dirt, completely covered with trees and just plain brush. 

In the area after I got the 436 gr I slide off one of the mounds and broke two fingers on my left hand, the bones were sticking out. Good ole black electrical tape 

sure came in handy that day, taped the fingers up with the glove still on and headed home. The gold in that area is worth it!  

436gr (Small).jpg

gold%20on%20new%20coil%20001.jpg

When I try to open I get a msg that says image blocked

Sounds like a site with plenty of good potential.

sent a msg to the woman that owns the land, asking for more info but haven't heard from her. 

On 10/18/2019 at 1:12 PM, garimpo said:

RD that pic is only a small part of the slave digs. some of their digs are small where they followed a vein but in that area it seems to go forever, especially when your

inside the digs, there that were deep and the dirt piles are average four feet high. If three people with three detectors spent three days in those digs and found no 

gold their just flat lying. I have beeped the Eastern edge of those digs and found gold almost every day. About 1/2 mile to the right just out of the pic is where I 

found the 436 gr. That type of beeping is some of the hardest you can get into with the constant mounds of dirt, completely covered with trees and just plain brush. 

In the area after I got the 436 gr I slide off one of the mounds and broke two fingers on my left hand, the bones were sticking out. Good ole black electrical tape 

sure came in handy that day, taped the fingers up with the glove still on and headed home. The gold in that area is worth it!  

436gr (Small).jpg

Oh, that is the pain of success! :grr01:

On 10/20/2019 at 2:45 PM, Red_desert said:

I have beeped the Eastern edge of those digs and found gold almost every day. About 1/2 mile to the right just out of the pic is where I 

found the 436 gr.

So Don, what we are looking at goes more like this?

Slave-dig-Don-crop.png