Nugget Shooter Forums

DRY HEAT

azdigger

7 minutes ago, azdigger said:

They said it was a dry heat

dry heat.jpg

Sounds like we might have a window of some 'cooler' weather this weekend. Partly cloudy and a little breeze can go along way.

I got to go to a HamFest, got some ham radio gear to sell, from my brother's estate...or I would be out playing in the sand......

I wish there was a GoldFest so I could sell my some of my used gear.  I don't know what the GPAA would say if I rented a booth to sell my trommel and Gold Wheel at the treasure show.

On 7/28/2018 at 7:55 PM, chrisski said:

I wish there was a GoldFest so I could sell my some of my used gear.  I don't know what the GPAA would say if I rented a booth to sell my trommel and Gold Wheel at the treasure show.

Why couldn't you? As long as they get their booth rental fee and what you sell is related to prospecting, I don't see any problems. But some shows require a sales tax certificate and or a business licence.

Edited by Morlock

9 hours ago, Morlock said:

Why couldn't you? As long as they get their booth rental fee and what you sell is related to prospecting, I don't see any problems. But some shows require a sales tax certificate and or a business licence. 

I've got a bit to think on this.  Shows are posted on the other side of the country, so hopefully I will have it sold prior to the new year and this will be a non-issue.

I'll have to look at the business license.  I have a LLC with a tax number, and some events want the just tax number.  That part only cost about $60.

Edited by chrisski