Nugget Shooter Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GeoJack

First Dredge

You won't have to worry about it...... From August ICMJ: "AMRA’s California mining bill fails to reach floor vote"

Edited by LipCa

Now on my 4 inch keene floater, i use a regular dredge pump with a honda. Lots of pressure and suction. Ill use a dredge handle in shallow water and a jet in deeper water.

15 hours ago, LipCa said:

You won't have to worry about it...... From August ICMJ: "AMRA’s California mining bill fails to reach floor vote"

With the tree hugging liberal jackwads that control legislation here, (barring a major political house cleaning) dredging will never be legal in Ca. again....period.....

22 hours ago, nugget108 said:

I run a 2.5 nozzle on my Keene highbanker and a 2 inch Briggs/Pacer trash pump. I have 12 feet of suction and 12 feet of pressure hose and it is a great combo. When i go to the 2 inch setup, i have to turn the pump down to half throttle or i clear my sluice out. I have never had an issue with my highbanker/dredge combo and a trash pump. Just my experience. 

Have you had much success dredging out where you're at?

I had a 4" dredge at one point and thought about dredging that small creek along the road to you know where. But it was just a passing thought since there would be an uproar among the people of you know where.

5 hours ago, middleforkminer2 said:

With the tree hugging liberal jackwads that control legislation here, (barring a major political house cleaning) dredging will never be legal in Ca. again....period.....

Political house cleaning is coming in less than 100 days, but probably not the house you want to see cleaned. lol

After all, we are the 5th largest economy in the world ran by all the tree hugging liberal jackwads eh? lol How are you surviving the Ferguson fire? Hope all is well with you and yours. MIL is off Indian Peak Rd. so we are watching closely. This sucks after just having the Detwiler last year. Hard to believe that 80k acres fire was started by someone shooting a gun.

Edited by GeoJack