Nugget Shooter Forums
Uncle Ron

Uncle Ron's AZ-Gold CBD Oil

Yeah bummer for her.

It all depends if it is Hemp based or Cannabis based.  Hemp based is legal now under federal law since Trump signed the recent Farm bill, but some states haven’t adopted it like mine here in SD, although there is really no way to enforce or stop it from being bought out of state because the state does not have the resources to do it and the feds can’t since its legal for their jurisdiction.  Cannabis based is different, states where legal wont enforce at state level but feds could since Cannabis is still a Level 1 narcotic according to law.  This I hope will change in the future.

• Like 1

A real downer for her no doubt. You would think that a state like Florida would have kept up with the times and updated their drug laws accordingly. Apparently the charges were dropped, ("In The Interests of Justice"), so at least she won't be going to the Big House over it.

CBD with out THC is legal in all US states now.  The only place there's a potential problem is Canada.  CBD oil is legal there but only from Canadian suppliers.  Technically, the hemp must be grown in Canada, processed into oil in Canada and distributed by Canadians.  A licensed Canadian importer/distributor can bring it in with the right license.  I know one CBD US company that ignored or didn't research the law that has had big shipments seized at the border and confiscated...Big loss for them.  Canada legalized it solely for the benefit of Canadian agriculture and marketers.  OK by me because there's a huge US market growing every month.  I'm really enjoying helping others feel better and we had two major good results in our own family.  My wife's step mom was diagnosed in Fall 2018 with stage 4 cancer throughout her body.  Drs.  started her on chemo immediately, and at the same time we began providing CBD oil to help her however it might.  Six months later she's been given a clean bill of health, no cancer and she's been out of bed since February and doing well.  One of Dodie's brothers has major diabetes and was diagnosed several months ago with major Macular Degeneration which apparently is a common effect of long term diabetes.   He went back to his doctor very recently who told him there was no evidence of MD.  The Doc was amazed, but we never put 2+2 together until we started researching it.  Check it out!  Cheers, Unc

• Like 4