Nugget Shooter Forums

LSD Gully Washers

The LSD has been really taking a pounding rain wise and I am out of here early if not raining to try my luck.... Washes have really been running and who knows what awaits on a hot humid AZ Desert morning eh?

• Like 6

Bill I love that phrase "gully washers". A.K.A. monsoons. :thumbsupanim  AzNuggetBob 

Edited by AzNuggetBob

11 hours ago, adam said:

No thanks !  I dont want to get my truck muddy in that one spot about a half mile in....:D

Hey Adam maybe you should think about a getting an older toy. had a blast out brush bashing and scratchin rattle can paint with Tom. Now I know why he breaks parts. it was fun. looking forward to the next time Tom.
AzNuggetBob

• Haha 2

On 7/12/2018 at 6:46 PM, adam said:

No thanks !  I dont want to get my truck muddy in that one spot about a half mile in....:D

I went several miles in :brows: and yep got muddy and 2 little dinks...

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Randall said:

Birdshot to the VLF prospector is like pull-tabs to the jewelry/coin hunters :barnie:

Pretty much spot on with that statement! :)
Tom H.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Thing is, I am good at finding both, bird shot and pull tabs , I am even good for bottle caps and bullets too.

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, azdigger said:

Thing is, I am good at finding both, bird shot and pull tabs , I am even good for bottle caps and bullets too.

All part of it Rick ... Just like life itself ... ya gotta take the bad with the good! :inocent::old:

• Like 1