Nugget Shooter Forums

Yesterday tiny nuggets....

Good to see you doing more videos, Bill.  You're a natural star :thumbsupanim

• Haha 1

Really liked the video, thank you for posting.  This being my first season metal detecting and prospecting I went with an AT Gold as my first detector but you're making it very hard for me to not upgrade to the GM 1000! 

• Like 2

AllenJ ... the ATGold is a good detector, I have used one and found gold ... the GM1000 is a GREAT detector and I have found more gold in a very short period of time!

With a free lesson from Nugget Shooter with the purchase of a GM1000 from Nugget Shooter you will be up and running adding nuggets to the poke in no time.

Disclaimer ... Yes I am a little biased toward Minelab products and yes I do work with Bill Southern from Fall to Spring doing lessons ... having said that I own and use my own GM1000 during those months as well ... more so than my GPX5000 and GPZ7000 I might add. And if you are wondering what I do in the summer months ... well I fish bass tournaments from a kayak(see my avatar) primarily in New England. Get yourself a GM1000 ... be happy ... find gold! Oh ... and if you are a veteran Bill offers a discount on new Minelab detectors. 

• Like 1

Thank you Mike, it'll happen soon enough I'm afraid.  I got into this thinking I'd like the treasure hunting best but then you hit an iron target in a bedrock crack, dig and pan it, that's it you're hooked on gold!

Let's put it this way.  I was out with a buddy detecting and I brought my GM 1000 to a spot his GPZ has hit numerous times.  I even have my own GPZ.  But I only brought the GM1000.  Anyways, I found two pieces of gold in this patch area that was only about 10ft length of wash.  (so it had DEFINITELY been hit many times)   And the funny thing is, the pieces I found with it were smaller than the blow tube gold found earlier in the night.  I had to scratch my head on that one.  And that was with the larger coil.  It gets gold plenty small.  Not the smallest, but then it's not worth trying to get it in the scoop when it gets too small.  

No machine gets it all.

• Like 2