Nugget Shooter Forums

And one Fourth of July Nugget

Well, ...I've been out four different days now for about an "hour to-an-hour-and-a-half's" worth of detecting (considering the "Cursed:desertsmile: HEAT" :evil1:) and managed to snag 2-sets of nuggets each day for 3-days ( a couple of these I have already posted);....But only managed to round up this single nugget today......:89:.........."Darn", just one........Ah, but that's just Alright considering it weighed in at 1.41 grams by itself.  I welcome any day when I can pull out a 1-gram nugget or larger.  "Somewhere-on-the-Lynx" :brows:  Gary   

SAM_0451.JPG

• Like 6
  • well done 2

You could make some nice earnings out of those. nice finds.

AzNuggetBob

Nice Nuggets, Gary...Happy 4th...That's the way to light it up!...Cheers, Unc

Great going Gary :)  Especially for the Lynx area.
Tom H.

Nice work Gary ... Seems you have now cleaned out the Lynx area ... no more there folks ... it's all gone! No sense going up in the Pines now!:inocent::old:

• 3 weeks later...

Mike,..  I failed to mention that very fact in my post, but glad you brought it up.  We have however gotten a rain drop or two recently, which has reduced the heat wave and arid conditions that seem to be plagueing us.  :4chsmu1: I will very much welcome fall and winter.

• Like 1