Nugget Shooter Forums

My gold I worked my butt off for which ain't much

Tammy, don't you fret yourself girl, there was only one person who decided to give you some disrespect because of his personal grudge towards someone else, he's not worth you getting upset over.

Everyone else here truly knows how hard you had to work to earn those little treasures and you're respected here by us because of how hard it is to find the gold you have found, you are truly a golden Nugget Shooterette! and no one can take that away from you!! :thumbsupanim

• Like 6

You know what, dont worry about the haters. Jealousy or whatever it is really overcomes some people and all they know how to do is try to bring people down to their level. Who cares what they think or say. Ive never met Bill in person but he seems like a great teacher and mentor to learn from. You just keep them nuggets rolling in for all of us to see. Great job!!

• Like 4

Actually, it is worth a lot.....think of the memories you have :)
Tom H.

• Like 6

Have no idea what's up..But if someone's being negative to you, post their link... Ass straightening will be interesting....

• Like 3
  • Hmmmmmm 1

You are doing GREAT Tammy, I have hunted for 6 years and not found a nugget......you got a great teacher. I know how much work is involved......

Very pround of your finds....GOOD FOR YOU.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Relichunter2016 said:

.women make better detectorists..

Maybe and maybe not...I do not believe it is a gender issue but rather a patience issue...

Tammy, you are finding gold in places that seem well worked. That is much harder than finding big gold in a new patch; just not as much GLORY!

• Like 6

I heard her on the video ,when she found a little one....what will it be like when a big one is found......wow

• Haha 3

Seriously good work, Tammy.  You have nothing to prove.  There will always be doubters.  I can't wait to see the new finds in your future.  You're just building more and more momentum!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1