Nugget Shooter Forums

BLM Officer Shoots Woman After Pursuit

Micro Nugget

Last Sunday night (6-10-18) a BLM officer responded to a Joshua Tree National Park request to assist in the pursuit of an OHV.  The chase departed from the park and ended on BLM land in the vicinity of Berdoo Canyon Road and Dillon Road.  Not many details have been released other than there was a shot fired by the BLM officer at the end of the chase and an unnamed woman was shot and taken to the hospital.  The officer was placed on administrative leave.  Anyone know of any factual details?  The usual standard in assessing these types of incidents is whether the officer was in fear of his life.

Quit carrying a pistol when BLM started carrying pistols. Had one drive up to my cabin on private property and ordered me to tear it down and remove it. Told him to check county records. This happened in 1976.

In October 2012 returned to my camp after visiting my daughter's family since February in Rhode island. Two BLM and two sheriff deputies confronted me, showed them my fee schedule, $120,000 per day or any part thereof for detaining me. They left, still use that camp. Now, say with a smile, native on native soil.

• Thanks 1