Nugget Shooter Forums
DOC

Bill will be carrying these, they are getting close!

Working on approving the final prototype covers for GM 1000 and Equinox before they go into production.

I thought a Velcro® secured wrap around to secure the coil cord on the Gold Monster 1000 was better than having to force the cable cord into that plastic clip on the machine.  I have a feeling that clip is going to cause shorts in the cable.

Bill has already pre-ordered, even though I don't know the pricing as of yet.  Dang things are labor intensive.  Get on his list.

Thanks!

Doc

2018-05-23 15.42.43.jpg

2018-05-23 15.41.33.jpg

2018-05-22 21.04.20.jpg

2018-05-22 20.59.48.jpg

• Like 2

Let me know if you are in need... Will have them as the dude above said. Thanks Doc.... Hey call me one day when ya got a minute.

Hi Doc I was wondering when you or the beeper maker would come out with these-Will you be using better velcro than what you used on the sdc covers-the velcro never stayed strapped very good :idunno:Mike C...:200:

• Like 1

I'll take one Bill.

Patrick 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mike C... said:

Hi Doc I was wondering when you or the beeper maker would come out with these-Will you be using better velcro than what you used on the sdc covers-the velcro never stayed strapped very good :idunno:Mike C...:200:

Mike,

If you have funky hook and loop, (Not supposed to call it Velcro® unless it is name brand Velcro®) send me your cover and I will replace it.  Or have Bill replace it and I will send him a new one.  I have had a couple of covers where the (hook and loop) was just funky and would not stay closed at all.  

Must have been a couple that got some weird hook and look material because that has been a real rare occurrence, but it has happened a couple times now.

Doc

• Like 3

Hey Doc I sold the sdc with the cover or would take you up on it-I was just curious if it was a problem or I just bought a defective one-Ill be ordering a GM cover as well-Thanks-Mike C...:200:

17 hours ago, DOC said:

Mike,

If you have funky hook and loop, (Not supposed to call it Velcro® unless it is name brand Velcro®) send me your cover and I will replace it.  Or have Bill replace it and I will send him a new one.  I have had a couple of covers where the (hook and loop) was just funky and would not stay closed at all.  

Must have been a couple that got some weird hook and look material because that has been a real rare occurrence, but it has happened a couple times now.

Doc

Yep in stock......

How many cans am I going to have to recycle to get one for my Equinox 800     :D

• Haha 1

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 4:43 PM, DOC said:

Working on approving the final prototype covers for GM 1000 and Equinox before they go into production.

I thought a Velcro® secured wrap around to secure the coil cord on the Gold Monster 1000 was better than having to force the cable cord into that plastic clip on the machine.  I have a feeling that clip is going to cause shorts in the cable.

Bill has already pre-ordered, even though I don't know the pricing as of yet.  Dang things are labor intensive.  Get on his list.

Thanks!

Doc

2018-05-23 15.42.43.jpg

2018-05-23 15.41.33.jpg

2018-05-22 21.04.20.jpg

2018-05-22 20.59.48.jpg

Hey Doc, is there an ETA on the GM1000 covers, heading to Alaska in a couple of weeks and am looking for something to keep the mud and weather off, to keep the Monster looking purdy!!

Cheers!!

Mike