Jump to content
Nugget Shooter Forums
DOC

Bill will be carrying these, they are getting close!

Recommended Posts

Working on approving the final prototype covers for GM 1000 and Equinox before they go into production.

I thought a Velcro® secured wrap around to secure the coil cord on the Gold Monster 1000 was better than having to force the cable cord into that plastic clip on the machine.  I have a feeling that clip is going to cause shorts in the cable.

Bill has already pre-ordered, even though I don't know the pricing as of yet.  Dang things are labor intensive.  Get on his list.

Thanks!

Doc

 

2018-05-23 15.42.43.jpg

2018-05-23 15.41.33.jpg

2018-05-22 21.04.20.jpg

2018-05-22 20.59.48.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me know if you are in need... Will have them as the dude above said. Thanks Doc.... Hey call me one day when ya got a minute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Doc I was wondering when you or the beeper maker would come out with these-Will you be using better velcro than what you used on the sdc covers-the velcro never stayed strapped very good :idunno:Mike C...:200:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll take one Bill.

Patrick 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mike C... said:

Hi Doc I was wondering when you or the beeper maker would come out with these-Will you be using better velcro than what you used on the sdc covers-the velcro never stayed strapped very good :idunno:Mike C...:200:

Mike,

If you have funky hook and loop, (Not supposed to call it Velcro® unless it is name brand Velcro®) send me your cover and I will replace it.  Or have Bill replace it and I will send him a new one.  I have had a couple of covers where the (hook and loop) was just funky and would not stay closed at all.  

Must have been a couple that got some weird hook and look material because that has been a real rare occurrence, but it has happened a couple times now.

Doc

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Doc I sold the sdc with the cover or would take you up on it-I was just curious if it was a problem or I just bought a defective one-Ill be ordering a GM cover as well-Thanks-Mike C...:200:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, DOC said:

Mike,

If you have funky hook and loop, (Not supposed to call it Velcro® unless it is name brand Velcro®) send me your cover and I will replace it.  Or have Bill replace it and I will send him a new one.  I have had a couple of covers where the (hook and loop) was just funky and would not stay closed at all.  

Must have been a couple that got some weird hook and look material because that has been a real rare occurrence, but it has happened a couple times now.

Doc

Yep in stock......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

How many cans am I going to have to recycle to get one for my Equinox 800     :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 4:43 PM, DOC said:

Working on approving the final prototype covers for GM 1000 and Equinox before they go into production.

I thought a Velcro® secured wrap around to secure the coil cord on the Gold Monster 1000 was better than having to force the cable cord into that plastic clip on the machine.  I have a feeling that clip is going to cause shorts in the cable.

Bill has already pre-ordered, even though I don't know the pricing as of yet.  Dang things are labor intensive.  Get on his list.

Thanks!

Doc

 

2018-05-23 15.42.43.jpg

2018-05-23 15.41.33.jpg

2018-05-22 21.04.20.jpg

2018-05-22 20.59.48.jpg

Hey Doc, is there an ETA on the GM1000 covers, heading to Alaska in a couple of weeks and am looking for something to keep the mud and weather off, to keep the Monster looking purdy!!

 

Cheers!!

 

Mike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×