Nugget Shooter Forums

"Oh, boy," I thought to myself when I read this thread's title early this morning, "that Adam is not only a real gold getter, at the end of the day he still has energy for women."

My computer monitor is vintage wobbly 1990 CRT with a few ghost spots, and sometimes it's hard to make out the difference between lower case n and h.  Now, after taking a second look, I see he typed "snagged," with an n.  It all makes better sense now.

Nice bits of gold, by the way.

• Haha 2

Nice!  Glad you scored. Were going to try tomorrow. :)
Tom H.

Thanks everyone !   Since some people like to call their machine " zed "  ( because they think they are Australian, I guess)  :rolleyes: 

Maybe I can come up with nick name for my old SD2200 ..any suggestions ?  maybe after a Greek god or something?   

Edited by adam
2 hours ago, adam said:

Thanks everyone !   Since some people like to call their machine " zed "  ( because they think they are Australian, I guess)  :rolleyes: 

Maybe I can come up with nick name for my old SD2200 ..any suggestions ?  maybe after a Greek god or something?   

I’ve been told that Barney is a good name for a dinosaur 😀 When my daughter was young she nicknamed my GP Extreme “Midas” after learning the story in school. Then after seeing Trogdor as an early teen that was the name she gave it so we wrote “Trogdor” on one of the coils. When I sold the Extreme last year, after 15 years of use, I remarked to her that it was a dinosaur and, with her adult sense of humor, she said “Barney is a good name for a dinosaur! And with your other detectors it’s Barney and Friends!” 😃 Such smartassery makes a father proud! 😍

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Very sharp daughter, Rod.  Barney is perfect for a museum piece.  I just hope the next Adam video doesn't show him pirouetting up a canyon singing, "I love gold, gold loves me, Boulder Dash please dig with me ..." to that horrible Barney tune.

Edited by Saul R W
Typo
  • Haha 5

I called my sd2100 "Ol' Baboo" ...Served the old girl well for 15 years and a few pounds of gold...Shes buried in the back seat of my truck somewhere...Cheers, Unc

• Like 1
  • Haha 1