Nugget Shooter Forums

Win A New Minelab

Au Seeker

2018 X-TERRA Competition

Win the ultimate metal detecting pack!

Simply tell us in 30 words or less: What got you into metal detecting?  Submit your answer and contact information below and you could be the lucky winner of one X-TERRA 505 and a backpack filled with accessories.

This competition ends on the 25th of April, 2018. Terms & conditions apply.

https://www.minelab.com/anz/2018-x-terra-competition

x-terra_swag_300%.jpg

7 hours ago, Au Seeker said:

Well crap, I guess we all could send each other an email, it doesn't say the email has to be from Minelab! :ROFL:

I'm sure a Admin would know how to send out a Blanket E-Mail to all Forum Members  ""RELATING to the Contest ""   ?    😈

Edited by homefire
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, homefire said:

I'm sure a Admin would know how to send out a Blanket E-Mail to all Forum Members  ""RELATING to the Contest ""   ?    😈

I'm trying to send a bulk email, but there seem to be an issue with this latest forum upgrade, :idunno: I'll keep trying.

Ok I think I got it to work, but some may get more than one email, since it didn't seem to be sending, I sent it a few times, but I now see that it sends the email in batches of a few hundred at a time so it take a bit of time to send out  few 1000s!

I wonder it this is not the E Mail they be on about ???  A Response to  your entry ?

""

We have received your response for X-TERRA Competition    April 20, 2018 11:15 AM    

Minelab Electronics
To:    berxxxxxxxxx
Reply To:    online@minelab.com.au
     X-TERRA Competition

""

1 hour ago, homefire said:

I wonder it this is not the E Mail they be on about ???  A Response to  your entry ?

""

We have received your response for X-TERRA Competition    April 20, 2018 11:15 AM    

Minelab Electronics
To:    berxxxxxxxxx
Reply To:    online@minelab.com.au
     X-TERRA Competition

""

:idunno: