Nugget Shooter Forums

Riding on the new Ranger my hair kept getting tied in knots......so I got a haircut.

What ya think.

20180412_112618.jpg

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Mike C... said:

I would get rid of the Billy Goat look-every time I see one of those  it just makes me want to grab a pair of sissors and chop it :arrowheadsmiley:Mike C...:200:

2 hours ago, azdigger said:

Naaaaa , gonna keep it

I'm with you on that Rick, I'll never shave mine either  :old:, but I gonna keep away from Mike!!!  :th_panic:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
16 hours ago, Mike C... said:

I would get rid of the Billy Goat look-every time I see one of those  it just makes me want to grab a pair of sissors and chop it :arrowheadsmiley:Mike C...:200:

I think a pair of grass shears would work great, might need a slight trim afterwords ?

Looking good...the only item missing from this photo is a gold pan! Gotta love that shorter hair for maintenance. When I was younger I would grow facial hair but now that I'm older it drives me crazy...too darn prickly. HaHa!

Keep up the good looks Digger.  Short hair, long beard, but I think that you should try curling thar Snore bard, the ladies really like it.  

Old Tom

Man, all you need is a guitar.  

Old Tom 

Yea, My locks are going By By here before the Heat roles on.   Lots of hair and the New Mexico Wind is bad Ju Ju.  Without a Hat I resemble Cousin IT.    Gotten to the Pain in the Arse Point now.  Coming off it is. 

• Haha 1