Nugget Shooter Forums

UFO Over Arizona.. Again!

2 hours ago, Au Seeker said:

I also think "man" had more superior knowledge in the past and then we all developed CRS and forgot much of it and now we're in the re-learning phase!

My bet is some one pushed the wrong BUTTON and put everyone back in he Stone Age.  

25 minutes ago, homefire said:

My bet is some one pushed the wrong BUTTON and put everyone back in he Stone Age.  

I don't think we've gone that far back....but we're getting closer everyday!

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Au Seeker said:

I don't think we've gone that far back....but we're getting closer everyday!

Not Recent times but we sure did at some point.

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...

AIRLINE PILOTS REPORT UFO SIGHTING IN NEW MEXICO

https://simpleflying.com/american-airlines-ufo-new-mexico/ 

On Sunday, February 21st, shortly after passing into New Mexico, the pilots of an American Airlines’ Airbus jet reported seeing a ‘long cylindrical object’ passing by at great speed. The airline has confirmed the sighting but refers to the FBI for any further questions.

Almost like a cruise missile . . .

American Airlines Flight 2292 was operating from Cincinnati, Kentucky, to Phoenix, Arizona, on Sunday when its pilots reported an unidentified flying object (UFO). What looked like a ‘long cylindrical object’ passed right above the plane. The occurrence was picked up on radio chatter by Steve Douglass, the author of the blog Deep Black Horizon.

Around 13:09 local time, the Airbus A320 was cruising at close to 37,000 feet over the northeast corner of New Mexico just west of the town of Clayton. The pilots then reported that something resembling a cruise missile traveled at great speed just above their heads.  

“Do you have any targets up here?  We just had something go right over the top of us  – I hate to say this but it looked like a long cylindrical object that almost looked like a cruise missile type of thing – moving really fast right over the top of us, the cockpit crew can be heard saying on the recording.

Probably just another errant weather balloon . . .  

On 4/2/2018 at 5:56 PM, homefire said:

:poostorm:⁰There is evidence of an  ancient nuclear blast in the Middle East.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is probably a duck.

If it looks like a cruise missile it is probably a cruise missile.

Or it could be a space ship from Alpha Centari piloted by little grey aliens hell bent on probing your poop chute and giving your milk cow a hysterectomy.

My guess is it was a missile launching a secret satellite armed with blue Jewish lasers. It is undoubtedly the work of AntiFa and BLM. If you don't believe it is true you are a kool-aid slurping sheep that has been brainwashed by the fake news media.

In this brave new world the object those pilots saw can be whatever you imagine it to be. Or it can be nothing at all.

• Like 1
  • Hmmmmmm 1

The first "reported" flight of the SR-71 Blackbird, was 1964. There is no doubt in MY mind that the United States has things flying about today we cannot comprehend. I am also not arrogant enough to believe we are the only game in the galaxy.:rolleyes:

• Like 3
17 hours ago, Terry Soloman said:

The first "reported" flight of the SR-71 Blackbird, was 1964. There is no doubt in MY mind that the United States has things flying about today we cannot comprehend. I am also not arrogant enough to believe we are the only game in the galaxy.:rolleyes:

Ben Rich and Bob Lazar tried to get the word out....Ben died, but Bob is still around.... There are some interesting reads on the net about emerging electronic technologies:inocent:

• Like 1

I would say it was a weather balloon caught in an eastbound jet stream, while the plane was westbound, but that is too mundane and boring.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, chrisski said:

I would say it was a weather balloon caught in an eastbound jet stream, while the plane was westbound, but that is too mundane and boring.

What about the ones the Navy pilots caught on video???   The ones they refer to as “tic-tacs”???

5 hours ago, middleforkminer2 said:

What about the ones the Navy pilots caught on video???   The ones they refer to as “tic-tacs”???

Those are tiny wintergreen flavored weather balloons.

It may have looked like a cruise missile but I seriously doubt it was. Cruise missiles are designed to fly near the surface - about 50 foot to 170 foot above the surface at subsonic speeds. They are stealth weapons. The plane was flying at 37,000 feet. A cruise missile flying at 37,000 feet and 550 miles per hour would be pretty ineffective as a stealth weapon as even donkeys and elephants would see them coming from far away.

The plane was flying west just after crossing into far north eastern New Mexico from Oklahoma. I'm having a hard time imagining an intentional test firing trajectory that would intercept a commercial airliner at that low of an altitude. Maybe one of our forum members that has more experience with self powered flying tubes can lend some insight.

Edited by clay

Maybe the poor pilot got his missile identification mixed up? Maybe it looked more like a Minuteman missile than a cruise missile? Maybe it had the shape of a Titan 2 but the size of a HARM? With tail fins like a Kardashian.

They say it looked like a "cruise missile". That (to me) means it had little wings on it because cruise missiles have little wings. Wings make no sense in outer space. 

So if you can entertain the idea that what the pilots saw came from outer space, you should also be able to consider the possibility it was not designed for space. If it had wings like a cruise missile it was designed for our atmosphere. And you could further assume it was (most probably) designed by humans.

Those humans could have had alien DNA. They could have grey skin and huge eyes. They may be in to buttplugs and oil field workers. It coulda been the evil Chinese. Or BLM. Or ANTIFA. But they were (probably) human.

Besides. It was New Mexico. All bets are off on what it was. Aliens are way down on my list of concerns around this joint.

On 2/28/2021 at 7:54 AM, middleforkminer2 said:

What do you think it was?

I find it odd that the tic tac stays in the center of the pilots screen the whole time. 

He definitely caught something on video.  I do think think that has a more mundane explanation.  I can't even speculate on that.

I saw an interview with the pilot who took the video.  He definitely claims he saw something.

I also don't like the "click bait" stories that are popping up with that video and picture.  I've seen a couple of stories about additional sightings with that picture as a leader, and when I click on it, I find the story has nothing to do with the pic.

EDIT: For the more recent one, I would like to see the rest of the transcript.  He asked if anything was there.  I wonder what the answer was.  At 37000 feet, he would have 2000 foot separation minimum for opposite direction traffic.  Its not unreasonable there was opposite direction traffic.  All sorts of explanations why he would not see wings on an aircraft with a closure rate of 1000 knots.

Edited by chrisski
12 hours ago, chrisski said:

What do you think it was?

I find it odd that the tic tac stays in the center of the pilots screen the whole time. 

The pilot “boxed” it and it was electronically tracked...(weapons system thing)...Personally, I think we’re catching glimpses of some radical new technology being deployed on various platforms. There are also reports of underwater objects being tracked at speeds that far exceed anything seen before.... FWIW, “I” think all these “unidentifiable” contacts are the result of DOD SAPs....