Nugget Shooter Forums

Need new gold shows or movies....

Well since I'm still waiting on the snow to melt I just been watching gold shows. So far I have watched Gold Rush, Gold Rush: White Water, Bering Sea Gold, Aussie Gold Hunters, Ice Cold Gold, Devil's Canyon and Gold Fever. I have watched a bunch of gold rush documentaries from the History Channel too I have watched that nugget movie in Australia too can't think of the name of it but it was funny. Got any other gold shows/movies y'all can recommend for me to watch for the next month or so?

Edited by dusty_nolan
Forgot one
  • Like 1

Dusty, doing the same here, my big thing now is all the youtube Videos. Been in to the "exploring mines" by various contributors on youtube.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, SanDomingoJim said:

Try "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre".  It's an oldie but goodie.

One of my favorites movies.

• Like 1

I'll have to see if I can find and watch the Sierra Madre one sounds like it will keep the fever away some.....Poor Youtube I think I'm gonna wear it out an its gonna break after all the videos I have watched in the last month lol

Edited by dusty_nolan
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, SanDomingoJim said:

Try "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre".  It's an oldie but goodie.

While I have seen this movie and admit it's a good one, it does show a bad side of human nature. I've seen this bad side time and time again in the field.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, Morlock said:

While I have seen this movie and admit it's a good one, it does show a bad side of human nature. I've seen this bad side time and time again in the field.

"Yea," but the cooool part of the movie is right-at almost the last when the Mexican hombre with the machete says: " Badges??, ...BADGES ! ? ! ?,.....We Don't need no "stink'n" badges!!!"

• Haha 3
On 3/20/2018 at 4:35 PM, Morlock said:

Indeed...... :inocent:

• Like 1