Nugget Shooter Forums
Mike C...

7 GM Micro Dinks

Got out to the Bradshaws yesterday broke out the 5000 but got sick of the emi and all the planes coming over plus someone decided to target practice at my area so I was sick of digging lead up.:grr01:I decided to move on to another area on the way out where Ive found gold before and give the monster a try I ended up with 7 little micro dinks all under one GRAIN-2/10ths-3/10ths-4/10ths-8/10ths-8/10ths-8/10ths and 9/10ths of a GRAIN --not much but it was fun and better yet no skunk:4chsmu1:  All found without the aid of any Minelab professional training and no special ground balancing procedure :arrowheadsmiley: Mike C...:200:

7 micro dinks.JPG

• Like 7
  • Haha 2
  • well done 2

A-dink-a-do, a-dink-a-do, a-dink-a-do, a-dink-a-do, a-dink-a-do, a-dink-a-do, a-dink-a-do any day!! :D

Great Job Mike!! :thumbsupanim

• Thanks 1

WTG Mike :)
  Glad you got some and no SKUNK! EMI can be a pain up there in the flight path.

Tom H.

• Thanks 1

Nice dinks.... They still add up to an ounce eventually. I have 92 so far with the GM 1000 and total weight is 14.95 grams :ROFL: another 100 or so and maybe I'll have an ounce.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

:4chsmu1:  All found without the aid of any Minelab professional training and no special ground balancing procedure :arrowheadsmiley: Mike C...:200:

that's because,..........yer so good !  Congrats on the new micro-mini dink patch !

• Like 1
  • Hmmmmmm 1

Well done Mike  !   :black_knight_standing:      ......Sounds like a good spot for boulder dash and I to drywash  :4chsmu1::200:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, adam said:

Well done Mike  !   :black_knight_standing:      ......Sounds like a good spot for boulder dash and I to drywash  :4chsmu1::200:

Hey maybe it was:th:-I found them in a wash on top of the exposed bedrock about a 25"X8" section in the cracks and crevices-I'll just wait for the rains to move some more over burden off then hit it again :4chsmu1: Mike C...:200: 

2 hours ago, Bill Southern said:

Nice dinks.... They still add up to an ounce eventually. I have 92 so far with the GM 1000 and total weight is 14.95 grams :ROFL: another 100 or so and maybe I'll have an ounce.

Bill it isnt about how much I find its more about the hunt and finding it :4chsmu1:Mike C...:200:

• Like 5

Nice going Mike :thumbsupanim

When I make it back with a 'pocket full' of dinks I consider that to be a great day.

I always try to remind myself that it wasn't too long ago when I couldn't find anything....  :idunno:

The bigger stuff is over there under that bush or unturned rock.   :D

Congrats !!

Luke

• Like 4

Very cool, Mike.  Those little guys are the bread crumbs to the momma and pappa nuggets!  Besides, any day I can show my family that I liberated some poor gold from the earth, I feel like a hero!  LOL. 

• Like 3

All my life I've enjoyed playing a sort of metal detector limbo as in "How low can I go?"  Ergo my screen name, Micro Nugget.  I've never tired of it and never intend to.  Let's hear it for those little guys that give us so much fun (and challenge).

• Like 7

Way to go Mike C!  My detecting for gold is on hold until maybe June because my best hunting area is at least 10 feet under snow.  I do get out and coin shoot

around the lower elevations of Western Montana.  Like you, I just enjoy the hunt!  Good luck going forward.

Bugler

• Thanks 1

Great job on the dinks Mike. It's always nice to see the results of a good machine combined with operator skills.  :4chsmu1:

• Thanks 1

Heck Mike, any Gold is better than No Gold and sitting home on the blasted 'puter like i am doing right now.:2mo5pow:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1