Nugget Shooter Forums
Jim P.

Arizona mining claims for sale

Arizona mining claims for sale. BCGold claims on the historical Black Canyon placers just North of Black Canyon City. Five contiguous claims totaling over 300 acres and nearly two miles of the creek bed. remote access, lots of untouched ground. $25,000 OBO for all.
Indian Creek, located on Antelope and Indian creek just North of Stanton at Rich Hill. 2wd access year round. Seasonal water for dredging Antelope and Indian Creeks. Formerly part of the Red Twister and Red Metal mining claim group, under continuous claim since 1980. 30.4 acres, $10,000 OBO
For more information send private message or contact Jim Pressley at japdep@aol.com 602-882-8473 or Rob Allison at rob@robsdetectors.com
BCGclaimsfootprint-1.jpgRichHillclaimsfootprint-1.jpg

Posted (edited)

Dredging BCGold #4

IMG_0681

Crystal clear spring runoff, BCGold #3

2008_0330Image0020

Detectable gold on the benches too.

2010_0117Image0144

BCGoldclaimson GE

Edited by Jim P.

Posted (edited)

View from Rich Hill, CW's and Indian Creek in the foreground.

2012_0218Image0239

Rich Hill gold

20140507_142411

Once in a while

2012_0312Image0012

CW'sandIndiancreekclaimson GE

Edited by Jim P.

New photos from Indian Creek claim

Bedrock on Antelope creek

20180412_094621

Looking south across Antelope creek, lower campsite at left center.

20180412_102713

Looking NW up Indian Creek

20180412_102255

Beautiful area, hunted some in there years before you got it and got me a few....

Hello Jim,  You've got some nice looking claims there,....sort-of-mouthwatering to look at them.  I am curious, how much of the BLM'S decision (Option-wise) will affect your 5-claims down around New River???  When I looked at their map encompassing Option C (which they seem t be leaning toward) , I think your 5-claims are within that area,......although I could be wrong????  Gary

Sorry guys, just saw your replies.

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 7:49 PM, Nugget Shooter said:

Beautiful area, hunted some in there years before you got it and got me a few.... 

Yes it Bill, love the desert, gold or not. Congrats on the gold.

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 10:42 PM, LowPoint said:

Hello Jim,  You've got some nice looking claims there,....sort-of-mouthwatering to look at them.  I am curious, how much of the BLM'S decision (Option-wise) will affect your 5-claims down around New River???  When I looked at their map encompassing Option C (which they seem t be leaning toward) , I think your 5-claims are within that area,......although I could be wrong????  Gary

Gary, yep, we're going to loose one motorized access point if option C is chosen, although from my reading, they will work with individual claimholders on access. Funny thing though; I can't quote it exactly or say for sure where I read it, but the laws use the phrase "Non-exclusive access" in describing access to mining claims. My interpretation of that is no special access to closed trails or areas. And yet many closed trails and roads have multiple locks daisy chained on them allowing access to lease and or mining claimants. As you know, the Roadrunner's have such an arraignment on at least one claim on Big Bug.

Later...Jim P.

Sale pending

woah footprints! nice!

One of my great uncles had a claim on a tributary not far upstream from the BCGold claims.  I worked for him as a kid (nowadays he'd be prosecuted for child slavery, but I loved almost every minute of it, mainly because he fed me well and put up with my hijinks), and if it weren't for all the gully washers in intervening years, my boot prints might still be visible all over the satellite view in the OP.  There might even still be a few shrubs and cacti there with the knife-cut initials RSW in Hebe script, if some critter hasn't erased my fine penmanship.

• Like 1