Nugget Shooter Forums

I wonder HOW MANY, have taken a ride on the Reading ??????

But look at the pictures of all of the happy people ....  it's on the internet so it must be true. :89:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, LukeJ said:

I don't know Luke, that one is way more than the one Bob posted, I don't think I could afford the extra $21 to get that one!! :cry2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Hmmmmmm 1

To tell you the truth, I was a little worried about posting that link since I don't want to take any business away from Bill.

Thankfully he does training, so he still has one up I suppose.

:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Counterfeit goods are an issue with just about everything. Purchase only through reputable websites or buyer beware.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LukeJ said:

To tell you the truth, I was a little worried about posting that link since I don't want to take any business away from Bill.

Thankfully he does training, so he still has one up I suppose.

:D

I'm sure they would throw in the training, BUT THAT DRIVE TO GET THERE WOULD BE KILLER,  I think I would get road sick!!! :sickbyc: :vomit-smiley-011[1]:

• Haha 1

I'm looking forward to reading a field test report on one of these chinese under ground metal detectors. Now,  I'm just gonna sit back and wait to see which forum member buys one.  :ROFL:  

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Now that minelab released their new GFX7000 the GPX5000 is obsolete...  Hey Mike F. , Does the new GFX7000 Blow away the GPX 5000 ?  :4chsmu1:

New Minelab 2018.jpg

Edited by adam
  • Haha 4
  • Hmmmmmm 1

Posted (edited)

Cool the GFX is the original finder!

Funny how they ripped the 5k software. 

Edited by Desertpilot

2 hours ago, jjbond said:

Just goes to show you, the best people to buy a detector from are those here on the forum, speaking of which, if you ever want to sell me mine back Desert Pilot, I'm looking for another one..hahaa

HA!..................................................Its too good of a detector to give up. Been hitting some copper and silver nuggets with it lately.  

• Like 3

On 3/3/2018 at 4:04 PM, adam said:

Hey Mike F. , Does the new GFX7000 Blow away the GPX 5000 ?  :4chsmu1:

Yep! Adam ... Sure does! :4chsmu1: Blows your hard earned money away! :old:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I had a guy bring in a GPX4500 about two years ago that was not working.  I was checking the easy things.  Testing the curly cord, trying out a new fully charged battery.  Then I started to notice little things about the machine.  It was counterfeit.  But I tell you, if I had not worked with these detectors for many years, I would  have never known.  The thing was spot on 98%.  Just weird little things.  Like the charging light on the battery was just an LED behind a plastic lens.  The Minelab is the same except the lens has little concentric circles.

The blue color of the machine was off, but you could only tell side by side with an authentic machine.

Doc

4 hours ago, DOC said:

I had a guy bring in a GPX4500 about two years ago that was not working.  I was checking the easy things.  Testing the curly cord, trying out a new fully charged battery.  Then I started to notice little things about the machine.  It was counterfeit.  But I tell you, if I had not worked with these detectors for many years, I would  have never known.  The thing was spot on 98%.  Just weird little things.  Like the charging light on the battery was just an LED behind a plastic lens.  The Minelab is the same except the lens has little concentric circles.

The blue color of the machine was off, but you could only tell side by side with an authentic machine.

Doc

Years ago the Italians and Japanese were the champions of "duplication", now its becoming the Chinese.

On 3/3/2018 at 3:18 PM, LukeJ said:

Oh those new MineFabs are great you can pick up a grain 20ft deep in solid iron it will Fab up all kinds of sounds.

The GFX7000 brought to you by MineFab we Fabricate any sound at any depth guaranteed or your Yen back!

Hahaha I cant believe they try to pass this off. Sad part is someone out there probably has bought is lol. Who knows maybe it works better than the GPZ haha. If I was rich I'd buy one just to see for my entertainment.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, dusty_nolan said:

Oh those new MineFabs are great you can pick up a grain 20ft deep in solid iron it will Fab up all kinds of sounds.

The GFX7000 brought to you by MineFab we Fabricate any sound at any depth guaranteed or your Yen back!

Hahaha I cant believe they try to pass this off. Sad part is someone out there probably has bought is lol. Who knows maybe it works better than the GPZ haha. If I was rich I'd buy one just to see for my entertainment.

It's most likely if you're lucky no more then a bottom end Bounty Hunter on the inside.

• Haha 1

Introducing The New and Improved Wishstick 6000+

wish stick 006.JPG

This precision device can find almost anything, from  fabulous hidden treasures to long lost relatives. hidden chests of coins, even GOLD nuggets from a one half grain to several pounds and the mother lode too. It's Loaded with new features to put you right on the treasure.
The WishStick 6000+ is used by all the largest most successful mining companies in the world!.
Just check out these fantastic new features.

Genuine ultra sensitive polished quartz controlled extra-long range  "crystal reception enhancer"  tip, (common quartz crystal)

wish stick 003.JPG

It gets better.

Unlimited range, (only limited to your imagination)
Fully automatic ground balance. just pump it few times and your ready to go, it stays ground balanced all day.

It even comes with a fully adjustable signal strength meter.

wish stick 005.JPG

With Low battery consumption, operates on one AA  Battery!
(and a lot of imagination).
and has a Low battery alert built into this precision meter.
(cheap battery test meter)

Finest quality low oxygen copper multi-stranded windings to decode and stabilize the signal from the crystal tip!. No more false signals! 100% accuracy on target I.D.
 (lamp cord)

wish stick 003.JPG

The handle is made of the finest quality hardwood,
(common Az. mesquite).

But wait there is more!
This ------long-----range-----detector can find anything!, including long lost relatives.
If you act now, we'll include at no extra charge, A Positive/Negative switch in the handle for tuning out those undesirable relative finds,including an obnoxious mother in law!. In this new model we have improved and fine tuned this feature and worked out most of the wrinkles to also include negative ex-wives as well!.

wish stick 004.JPG

The Wish Stick 6000+ is so sensitive
with this optional quick change B.S. meter.
It can even be used to tell if people are lying to you.
just add $375.00 more to your order and we will include it.

best bs meter.jpg

Dont miss out!
We have a limited supply of these!.
(limited to as many as we can sell in a short amount of time because we may not be here next week)
Left handed models also available.  :inocent:
Don't delay for those that take advantage of this great offer today we'll include a free AA BATTERY!
Yes you can throw away your other detectors,this one does it all!  The WishStick 6000+ will amaze all your friends too.
Don't miss out on this special offer.
Only $2000.00 plus $375.00 S.H.  
All returns subject to a $1995.00 restocking fee. Some assembly required. this price only includes printed instructions only.  Some returns may take up to 180 days to process. If you have any questions or wish to get a refund. Please contact us by clicking this link @umaygetavirus.com

We only accept payment by Great Western Union moneygram or Cash!. Or you can wire your money directly to us in the Grand Cayman Islands or our affiliate in Nigeria West Africa.

Another fine product brought to you by Crapudontneed Corp. a division of fly by night Industries. a subsidiary and LLC of Red flagsRus.
Please Note: This product is for entertainment purposes only, and any resemblance to any other product is purely intentional. All rights (if any) are reserved.

I thought you may get a laugh out of this so I put this up here. there is a little bit to be learned in this too.
I built this years ago as a practical joke back in 90's
I was finding lots of gold nuggets and a west coast Minelab rep had heard about me and wanted to come out and meet me. so I decided to pull a spoof on them and this was it. when I first showed them the wish stick and explained that this was how I was finding all the gold nuggets. I'll never forget the look on their face,it was priceless. but really I was using a Minelab PI and a Fisher Gold Bug. not much new on it, just added more B.S.
I've had it on my wall for years and as you can see so far the only thing its found is lot of dust, but it has been fun.
Just remember if it sounds to good to be true.
Take care out there
AzNuggetBob

• Haha 4
  • well done 1

Thats great Bob. Haha

2 hours ago, AzNuggetBob said:

Introducing The New and Improved Wishstick 6000+

wish stick 006.JPG

This precision device can find almost anything, from  fabulous hidden treasures to long lost relatives. hidden chests of coins, even GOLD nuggets from a one half grain to several pounds and the mother lode too. It's Loaded with new features to put you right on the treasure.
The WishStick 6000+ is used by all the largest most successful mining companies in the world!.
Just check out these fantastic new features.

Genuine ultra sensitive polished quartz controlled extra-long range  "crystal reception enhancer"  tip, (common quartz crystal)

wish stick 003.JPG

It gets better.

Unlimited range, (only limited to your imagination)
Fully automatic ground balance. just pump it few times and your ready to go, it stays ground balanced all day.

It even comes with a fully adjustable signal strength meter.

wish stick 005.JPG

With Low battery consumption, operates on one AA  Battery!
(and a lot of imagination).
and has a Low battery alert built into this precision meter.
(cheap battery test meter)

Finest quality low oxygen copper multi-stranded windings to decode and stabilize the signal from the crystal tip!. No more false signals! 100% accuracy on target I.D.
 (lamp cord)

wish stick 003.JPG

The handle is made of the finest quality hardwood,
(common Az. mesquite).

But wait there is more!
This ------long-----range-----detector can find anything!, including long lost relatives.
If you act now, we'll include at no extra charge, A Positive/Negative switch in the handle for tuning out those undesirable relative finds,including an obnoxious mother in law!. In this new model we have improved and fine tuned this feature and worked out most of the wrinkles to also include negative ex-wives as well!.

wish stick 004.JPG

The Wish Stick 6000+ is so sensitive
with this optional quick change B.S. meter.
It can even be used to tell if people are lying to you.
just add $375.00 more to your order and we will include it.

best bs meter.jpg

Dont miss out!
We have a limited supply of these!.
(limited to as many as we can sell in a short amount of time because we may not be here next week)
Left handed models also available.  :inocent:
Don't delay for those that take advantage of this great offer today we'll include a free AA BATTERY!
Yes you can throw away your other detectors,this one does it all!  The WishStick 6000+ will amaze all your friends too.
Don't miss out on this special offer.
Only $2000.00 plus $375.00 S.H.  
All returns subject to a $1995.00 restocking fee. Some assembly required. this price only includes printed instructions only.  Some returns may take up to 180 days to process. If you have any questions or wish to get a refund. Please contact us by clicking this link @umaygetavirus.com

We only accept payment by Great Western Union moneygram or Cash!. Or you can wire your money directly to us in the Grand Cayman Islands or our affiliate in Nigeria West Africa.

Another fine product brought to you by Crapudontneed Corp. a division of fly by night Industries. a subsidiary and LLC of Red flagsRus.
Please Note: This product is for entertainment purposes only, and any resemblance to any other product is purely intentional. All rights (if any) are reserved.

I thought you may get a laugh out of this so I put this up here. there is a little bit to be learned in this too.
I built this years ago as a practical joke back in 90's
I was finding lots of gold nuggets and a west coast Minelab rep had heard about me and wanted to come out and meet me. so I decided to pull a spoof on them and this was it. when I first showed them the wish stick and explained that this was how I was finding all the gold nuggets. I'll never forget the look on their face,it was priceless. but really I was using a Minelab PI and a Fisher Gold Bug. not much new on it, just added more B.S.
I've had it on my wall for years and as you can see so far the only thing its found is lot of dust, but it has been fun.
Just remember if it sounds to good to be true.
Take care out there
AzNuggetBob

WOW BOB, you'll never believe this but I have one almost identical to that one...except mine is wireless, meterless, batteryless, quartzless, and it's made of southern yellow pine, but other than that it is exactly the same, I have found so much BS it is unbelievable and I have long since retired it because I'm worn out by all the BS I have found with it and also I just have no more room to store the BS in!!!!

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Au Seeker said:

WOW BOB, you'll never believe this but I have one almost identical to that one...except mine is wireless, meterless, batteryless, quartzless, and it's made of southern yellow pine, but other than that it is exactly the same, I have found so much BS it is unbelievable and I have long since retired it because I'm worn out by all the BS I have found with it and also I just have no more room to store the BS in!!!!

Well I think you may have maxed out the BS meter with that one.

BS-meter.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2