Nugget Shooter Forums

JP on the Equinox's Gold Nugget Finding Capabilities.

Nugget Shooter

JP's info is great news. I was wondering just how well it would do on gold since I have only had the machine in my hands for a few moments and not in a detecting situation. Now I am really looking forward to run it through its paces ... hopefully before I leave for NH. 

Bill, I told my wife you told me I have to buy an Equinox 800 in order to be one of the guys here on our forums.:2mo5pow:That didn't go over to well, she said how can I get my hands on this Bill..  I guess ,, maybe next year.  Sorry guys, I have to go clean the house now.

• Haha 4
  • well done 1

I feel for you Coop! :old: Godda keep the little lady happy .... ask her for an allowance for cleaning ... maybe after awhile you will have saved enough! :4chsmu1: Or NOT! Oh and don't tell her I suggested the allowance! :old:

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Mike Furness said:

I feel for you Coop! :old: Godda keep the little lady happy .... ask her for an allowance for cleaning ... maybe after awhile you will have saved enough! :4chsmu1: Or NOT! Oh and don't tell her I suggested the allowance! :old:

Mike, I just have to get her interested in Metal Detecting.... Great exercise. 

I have an interest in a 800 someday, but like a few mentioned, I like you guys testing them out first..

• Like 1

Hey Bill what accessories are available for the EQ ? I realalize it just came out- just curious looks like a good beeper-Are there any extra accessories available yet for the GM like extra coils skids batteries enviro covers etc.... ? I havent heard anything yet and its been out for a while :idunno:Mike C...:200:

Accessories should be available in late May with the 6 inch coil coming first Mike.... Nothing yet as Minelab is scrambling to keep up with the biggest batch of prepay orders ever seen. I should be caught up in mid spring I hope.

On 2/27/2018 at 11:10 AM, Cooper said:

Bill, I told my wife you told me I have to buy an Equinox 800 in order to be one of the guys here on our forums.:2mo5pow:That didn't go over to well, she said how can I get my hands on this Bill..  I guess ,, maybe next year.  Sorry guys, I have to go clean the house now.

Cooper,

My wife bought an 800 to replace her SE Pro.  She doesn't have time to use it right now so I'm learning how to give her the shortcuts when she is ready!

(Don't knock it, it works for me.)

Mitchel

• Like 1
  • Hmmmmmm 1
  • well done 2