Nugget Shooter Forums

Landed a BIG one !!

1 hour ago, LukeJ said:

Thanks....  :thumbsupanim

When your average is .19g per 'nugget'.  That is a big one.

I'm starting to think about heading down south before it starts getting too warm.  :brows:

Heck Luke, im thinking of going down south just to get warm. Sitting at 20 degrees right now with snow on the ground and a whole week of snow coming up this weekend and next week. Had storms all week this week😠. Again, nice nugget bud. Go find more.

• Like 1
  • Hmmmmmm 1
19 minutes ago, nugget108 said:

Heck Luke, im thinking of going down south just to get warm. Sitting at 20 degrees right now with snow on the ground and a whole week of snow coming up this weekend and next week. Had storms all week this week😠. Again, nice nugget bud. Go find more.

• Hmmmmmm 1
3 hours ago, Morlock said:
3 hours ago, nugget108 said:

This 'winter' has definitely been weird for us here in Az.  I guess it's winter conditions right now as this storm system moves through, but overall, it's been minimal precipitation and warm temperatures.

It's actually cooler down south since Greaterville is around 5000 elevation.  Either way, it's great weather for hunting around these parts.  :D

Hopefully things will thaw out soon enough for you guys and you'll be able to get out and find some more shiny. :yesss:

Take care and stay warm.

Luke

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2018 at 3:10 PM, LukeJ said:

Thanks....  :thumbsupanim

When your average is .19g per 'nugget'.  That is a big one.

I'm starting to think about heading down south before it starts getting too warm.  :brows:

Let me know when you can make it down and I’ll see what I can do. 

• Hmmmmmm 1