Nugget Shooter Forums

Modded 3500

Nugget Shooter

Well did some horse trading and got my hands on a detector I have been watching for, a fully modded GP 3500. I have always wanted to try one of these modded by Link Technologies as there is much good said about this model after being tweaked and some comparing it to a detector between the GPX 5000 and GPZ 7000 in it's gold finding capabilities. Sounds interesting to be sure and should be fun to use....

• Like 2

I really liked my GP3500 with the NF Advantage 14E, Doc's Gold Screamer signal enhancer runnin L-ion battery setup.  (Even though it wasn't modded).  I sold the 3500 and jumped right into the GPZ and am liken it too....  Be interested to hear your thoughts of the modded 3500,  I was going to do it with mine  but decided to go with the newer technology.  Good luck....

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

So far I am very happy with it and it is really hot on small gold at depth. More attention to coil selection is needed when setting up the detector and the adjustable Gain is a big advantage over the stock version. As far as comparing to other detectors, not going there, but I have not sold it :4chsmu1:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hmmmmmm 1

Good stuff. Totally agree with trying different units and kinda chuckle when people are closed minded to possibilities. 

• Like 1