Nugget Shooter Forums

>>>FS SDC 2300 with extras<<<

Up for sale is a SDC 2300 in good shape comes with nuckle guard extra coil skid plate-headphone adapter so you can use any headphones-Docs control box cover and the lion batteries with charger and adapters-I really like it and its found me gold but I have a 5000 so Im sticking to that-First $2600 gets it-prefer local sale but will ship on buyers dime-If interested PM me through here-Will put up pics later on-Thanks-Mike C...

WHAT!!!!   :2mo5pow:

Don't do it Mike....    :idunno:

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, jjbond said:

STEP AWAY.... FROM THE PAYPAL RECEIVE BUTTON....!!!!!!!! :spank:

.... although I can't blame you, I sold my 2300 for the exact same reason.

Just do it-Im pay pal ready :4chsmu1:Mike C...:200: PS-I forgot to mention it also has factory box and owners manual-I can text pics to serious buyers:Just_Cuz_06:.

Edited by Mike C...
  • Like 1
On 2/13/2018 at 5:53 AM, Mike C... said:

Up for sale is a SDC 2300 in good shape comes with nuckle guard extra coil skid plate-headphone adapter so you can use any headphones-Docs control box cover and the lion batteries with charger and adapters-I really like it and its found me gold but I have a 5000 so Im sticking to that-First $2600 gets it-prefer local sale but will ship on buyers dime-If interested PM me through here-Will put up pics later on-Thanks-Mike C...

Interested in the sdc 2300 would like  pics  new to the forum not sure how it works but would like to buy it thanks

• Like 1