Nugget Shooter Forums

Premium Membership Stuff

mcgator

More of Gee Whiz question. A month or so ago I subscribed to with the $40 Premium Membership and will continue to so to support this worthy forum; moving up to Copper Member status with Pillsbury looking to Gator as avatar (Thanks to whoever put that up :) )The question is does this actually go to supporting the forum? Or does it support a service provider.

It supports Bill Southern, and his continuing effort to spread knowledge and fun through this forum. It costs money and time to run a forum of this size and depth. There is more gold and nuggetshooting knowledge in this forum than in most libraries! Thanks for helping support the community! :thumbsupanim

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Terry Soloman said:

It supports Bill Southern, and his continuing effort to spread knowledge and fun through this forum. It costs money and time to run a forum of this size and depth. There is more gold and nuggetshooting knowledge in this forum than in most libraries! Thanks for helping support the community! :thumbsupanim

Agreed Terry!! I just wanted make sure it goes where its intended to. It costs $$ and time make the forum happen. Hope you make it down to AZ someday to roll boulders around.

Cheers!!

Mike

• Like 1

Yes Mike all of the financial support goes directly to Bill which is all used for helping pay for the cost of the forum.

Bill also took the pleasure of picking out your avatar!

If a member doesn't have an avatar Bill with give them one when he see something that seems to fit that member, hince the one he picked for you!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Au Seeker said:

Yes Mike all of the financial support goes directly to Bill which is all used for helping pay for the cost of the forum.

Bill also took the pleasure of picking out your avatar!

If a member doesn't have an avatar Bill with give them one when he see something that seems to fit that member, hince the one he picked for you!

HAHA!! TOO FUNNY!! I was wondering who picked out the Pillsbury looking Gator.

On 1/30/2018 at 9:39 AM, mcgator said:

More of Gee Whiz question. A month or so ago I subscribed to with the $40 Premium Membership and will continue to so to support this worthy forum; moving up to Copper Member status with Pillsbury looking to Gator as avatar (Thanks to whoever put that up :) )The question is does this actually go to supporting the forum? Or does it support a service provider.

Yep goes to me and I pay forum costs with it... Takes a purty penny to keep all this up and running.... I updated your account as well so now ya can do more stuff too.

1 hour ago, jjbond said:

Hi Bill, as you know, several months ago I did the $40.00 donation but didn't realize it gave us added features, what are those or what areas to we have access to as subs that are not normally accessible?

Check features like signature, editing, posting, and more.... 

When you go into your setting you will find more usable posting options, permissions etc. Nothing else to tell and if you had not explored your settings and options in your profile area you will likely not notice things like can have a photo in signature, Html in signature, more signature lines, ability to hide own posts, change tagline,  etc. I have never taken the time to make a list though. Thanks for your support of our community. The settings are automatic when a member is promoted.... In signature lines html links may not link to other dealers etc, but you can link to your own site. Inappropriate links will be removed by administration.