Nugget Shooter Forums
Nugget Shooter

Today's Dink....

Had an extra hour or two to mess around today so took a short 4 mile drive, tagged a little dink and then ran into some friends and chatted for a spell

1-18-18.jpg

• Like 9

Good going Beel! :) I do envy you that you can just about drive out into your back yard and find gold. :)
Tom H.

• Like 1

Nice nuggie Bill. 

• Like 1

I don't know, this may not be a good website for me to be involved with being in upper NY,,,, cause I'm JEALOUS.

Just go out for a little ride, just chat with friends, oh and this little thing pops up.. hmm.

:thumbsupanimVery nice Bill...

• Thanks 1

Hey Cooper ... Think of it as reinforcing your dreams ... "Yes it can be done and I'm going to get out there one day and get me some!" Good for the soul and keeps the mind thinking positive thoughts! :4chsmu1::old:

• Like 1

Nice Bill :black_knight_standing: No one finds a nugget watching YouTube all day :rolleyes: Just get out there and do it :head:

Edited by Rod
fixed typo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, fredmason said:

Mike, I don't think you meant sole...that is a fish, haha

Made the change Fred ... I guess I have fish on the mind ... Doing a lot of paperwork and background of possible spots to fish at the Kayak Bass Fishing National Championship on Lake Barkley and Kentucky Lake Paris Tennessee March 23-24. 787 participants all vying for a $100,000.00 first place prize! This is my first time at the National Championships and hoping I do well ... I'm such a liar ... I'm hoping and preparing to win!!!! :thumbsupanim The lakes are going to be loaded with a whole bunch of little one man plastic boats. There will also be 2 other tournaments for the glitter bullet boats not affiliated with us. It will be a war zone out there! :grr01:I have heard that one of the bass boat tourneys will have 75 boats and the other 100 boats. Fortunately there is a lot of water there ... about 75 miles on Kentucky Lake alone. I'm hoping to find an isolated cove loaded with big fish and too shallow for the big boats to run up my backside! When they slide in at full power and stop their wake is huge and if one isn't paying attention in the kayak one will be getting wet and spending time recovering gear from the bottom of the lake! Not a fun position to be in! But I ramble on so will now be quiet! :old:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1