Nugget Shooter Forums

Eaaaa?

homefire

Burrrrr Flipping Cold this morning here at 27F.   Yesterday we had the front door open until 6pm.  Had a Stupid Moth flying around in the house.  Had a Dang fly buzzing around.  WTH Weather ?  Make up your mind a bit, eaa? 

On 1/16/2018 at 7:04 AM, homefire said:

Burrrrr Flipping Cold this morning here at 27F.   Yesterday we had the front door open until 6pm.  Had a Stupid Moth flying around in the house.  Had a Dang fly buzzing around.  WTH Weather ?  Make up your mind a bit, eaa? 

It all makes sense when you come to the realization that some countries in Europe, along with China, Russia, Australia and the good old USA are doing research/experiments on being able to somewhat control the weather....back in the late 90s, I happened to come across some documents outlining the joint efforts of the USAF and the RAAF in being able to manipulate the jet stream, create fog and increase the intensity of precipitation....all done electronically.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, middleforkminer2 said:

It all makes sense when you come to the realization that some countries in Europe, along with China, Russia, Australia and the good old USA are doing research/experiments on being able to somewhat control the weather....back in the late 90s, I happened to come across some documents outlining the joint efforts of the USAF and the RAAF in being able to manipulate the jet stream, create fog and increase the intensity of precipitation....all done electronically.

Yea their trying to do that stuff but I really don't think they have it going yet.  We are still well within norms.  Just the Earth being the Earth.   If the Weather systems was written in Stone the Weather Guessers would be a little more accurate at what they pretend to know. 

25F here this morning and going UP, Up , Up...     Can I get some more UP HERE ?

https://www.globalresearch.ca/haarp-secret-weapon-used-for-weather-modification-electromagnetic-warfare/20407

• Like 1

https://archive.org/details/WeatherAsAForceMultiplier

This report was back in 96....FWIW,  the weather here has been pretty mild for this time of year....What's funny though is that it's been warmer here at 9 am (low 60s) than it's been at 2 pm ....by 2 in the afternoon, I can see my breath and it's been pretty much the same for about a week straight...