Nugget Shooter Forums

Partners Conference

I leave for the 2018 Minelab Partners Conference this afternoon and will be Minelabing through Tuesday afternoon . Chandler this year so not such a long drive and these things are lots of fun as well as educational. It is the time of year we get to see  what they are up to :idunno: Store will be closed until Wed. and I'll be back to getting out into the field next weekend. Should perhaps have an update as to when the Equinox will be in your hands.... 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, mn90403 said:

Ok, it is over so ???

Yes ... Both Bill and I are at our respective homes now. It all ended for us around noon today after the completion of our group hunt for Minelab Partners at LSD. Lots of smiles at the end of the morning. I think everyone enjoyed the beautiful weather, comradeship and desert setting. We had Minelab Partners from all over the world in attendance!

• Like 1

I have said in another post in the store section that it will be around the end of January before they are sent to dealers and there was an exciting change in the Equinox in that the gold mode is now single or multi frequency same as the other 3 modes on the EQ 800. It will hear very tiny gold which will be a big help to beach and relic hunters. Dealers will be sent detectors to fill prepay orders before stock or demo units so it will be a bit yet before walk in customers will find them on the shelves. There are 3 coils to choose from 6,11, and 12x15, no word on when the coils will be available that are not stock with the detector which comes with the 11 inch (I think)....

• Thanks 1