Nugget Shooter Forums

Sikhote pendant arrived!!

Okay my friends Fred recently posted that awesome Chondrite pendant mounted in gold by a professional and I posted about the sikhote pendant I just ordered. I purchased it @ $1.63/gram because it was a reasonable price for the size. Now I'm not sure if I want to keep it mounted to the pendant because it was not really mounted well in my opinion (off center a bit). It looks nice, but would you guys rip the pendant off and enjoy the sikhote as is or keep it mounted??

IMAG1705.jpg

IMAG1706.jpg

• 1 month later...

I dont know. I think the clasp looks alot better than the one i have. This one was just looks bronzed in. This one is a Campo Del Cielo

51D46351-1311-427A-893C-AD5ABA5736E5_zps

Have you taken it off yet? If you took the mount off, how does it look? Your meteorite looks really cool btw.

Edited by pRoDiEuS
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, pRoDiEuS said:

I dont know. I think the clasp looks alot better than the one i have. This one was just looks bronzed in. This one is a Campo Del Cielo

51D46351-1311-427A-893C-AD5ABA5736E5_zps

Have you taken it off yet? If you took the mount off, how does it look? Your meteorite looks really cool btw.

Thanks man! No I kept it together and wear it everyday now, I actually really like the way yours is secured, that looks great!!. I might do the same after seeing yours!! It looks more refined brazed together like that.

Edited by Rocky