Nugget Shooter Forums

March outing at Q?

shep

Yahhh....probably aught to get some dates up so folks can plan. Not that far away actually.

I got pistachios! :)

Tom H.

• Like 5

That's a great date Shep.  People have to ask off at work right now for vacations for the new year otherwise someone will jump in on them.  Got to get this thing started.  

Old Tom

• Like 1

Bill put it up in the UPCOMING EVENTS Section.

Tom H.

7 hours ago, chrisski said:

I like Friday Mar 9 - Sun Mar 11.  The Tucson gold and mineral show raps up for the most part by feb 11 and the GPAA show is the following week on 18 Feb

Yep.  I'll be heading down there this Saturday.  I love talking to the other rock hounds out there.  Probably won't nugget shoot, but I can dream ...

6 hours ago, Andyy said:

Yep.  I'll be heading down there this Saturday.  I love talking to the other rock hounds out there.  Probably won't nugget shoot, but I can dream ...

I plan on heading down to the Tucson Shows the first weekend in February.  The GPAA has a claim in that area.  Thinking of heading there.  Plenty of unclaimned ground closer to Tucson with old mines that point to gold, but not located in the gold nearing area that the GPAA claim is.

Edited by chrisski