Nugget Shooter Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Old Tom

Oregal 1976 has a Christmas Birthday

Happy Birthday Gal.  Buy yourself a nice present for the ones that you got shortchanged on when you were little.  :oregonian_winesmiley::ya:

Old Tom

A very Happy Birthday to ya Lisa....hope it is a good one.

Wow! What a Christmas your parents had :) Happy Birfday!
Tom H.

Happy Birthday Lisa ... and Merry Christmas! :old:

Thank you all very much! 

10 hours ago, Old Tom said:

Happy Birthday Gal.  Buy yourself a nice present for the ones that you got shortchanged on when you were little.  :oregonian_winesmiley::ya:

Shortchanged? Never! You see, I was an "only child" and my parents went well above and beyond their duty when it came to making sure they spoiled me rotten! They even celebrated my 1/2-year birthday on June 25th each year just so I could have real birthday parties like any other kid. It was pretty awesome! My parents are gone now and my sons are the only immediate family I have left, so I do what I can to spoil them (when they'll let me) and occasionally I treat myself to something special if/when I can afford it.

I've always felt I was in very good company, blessed, and humbled by sharing my birthday with Christ. That's the way I was raised - Christmas isn't about me. 'Tis the Season... of hope, love, sharing and giving.

I wish each and every one of you a Blessed and Very Merry Christmas, and vials full of gold nuggets in the coming New Year, too! :oregonian_winesmiley:Cheers!

Lisa